LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Oh, Please Let There Be No Injuries

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This crazy intense training camp sounds like a good idea but worries me because of the increased chance of injuries. Is anyone worried? 15 days of 2-a-day padded full contact practices?? Wow.. Crazy, but I hope we get out of this without lots of injuries. Am I the only one a little freaked out about this?
It's football it is what it is. Put them pads on and hit. I mean Walt got hurt and nobody was wearing pads so it can happen with or without them.
I think if there were to be a lot of injuries, Singletary would be smart enough to discontinue that type of practice. That being said, people are obviously going to get hurt, I just hope the ones who do get injured aren't our key contributors.
There will be injuries; its football...
  • cgida
  • Veteran
We can only hope that if there are going to be injuries that they are on a position where we have depth. And by depth I mean Quality depth.
im worried as well...if tarrell brown or spencer go down we are so screwed at that position
thanks you just jinxed us
Originally posted by valrod33:
thanks you just jinxed us

Yup, better knock on wood...
Originally posted by Court5274:
im worried as well...if tarrell brown or spencer go down we are so screwed at that position

Then we might have to give Chris McAllister a call
I hope everything will be ok, Singletary knows to calm down if there are to many injuries

We don't talk about injuries before they happen!!!
i like it! Toughen up this group of pansies for some smash mouth football.
No worries. Singletary will stare at the injuries and they will magically go away.
  • MikeyVnutz
  • Info N/A
if no one important has any serious injuries, Sing will be a hero for instilling toughness...

if anyone important gets hurt and is out for extended periods, Sing will be the scapegoat for sure for being too rough so early...

let's hope the first scenario plays out
  • rugger49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i like it! Toughen up this group of pansies for some smash mouth football.

i agree....i think getting meaner never hurt any team.....plus if we are going to have injuries going at 100% in practice, better to have it now then first preseason game or first game of season, i think it brings the team up to speed on the fysicality that is needed to be successful..... also an injury to huard opens possibility of getting vick as back up back up plan.......hahahaa jk....
Share 49ersWebzone