LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Oh, Please Let There Be No Injuries

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Berserker97
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
This crazy intense training camp sounds like a good idea but worries me because of the increased chance of injuries. Is anyone worried? 15 days of 2-a-day padded full contact practices?? Wow.. Crazy, but I hope we get out of this without lots of injuries. Am I the only one a little freaked out about this?

wuss!
Anyone else worried about the injuries that are piling up everyday? :(
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
This crazy intense training camp sounds like a good idea but worries me because of the increased chance of injuries. Is anyone worried? 15 days of 2-a-day padded full contact practices?? Wow.. Crazy, but I hope we get out of this without lots of injuries. Am I the only one a little freaked out about this?

2 late
Better get inside, it looks like the sky is falling

In what's become known as one of the NFL's softest divisions I got no problem with Sing trying to make us into the most physical team by whatever means necessary. A physical defense should be able to inflict punishment and make TJ, Boldin, and Fitz think twice about catching the ball (see: Brad Smith).

And on the flipside, defensive players are lighter and faster. It's easier now to run at defenses than around them, which imo is why running teams enjoyed so much success last year. So lets ride the wave and be big and Fysical, and just accept any injuries as a means to that end.
Share 49ersWebzone