There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Every Year there is a suprise cut. Who will it be this year?

Every Year there is a suprise cut. Who will it be this year?

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by King49er:
Oh that one is easy, it's going to be Patrick Willis, the guy is flat out awful


Anytime feel free to smack your self ha ha ha

Just kiddin of course

Willis id say is the most secure player on this team ha ha!

nope bust


Ha ha ok I will just hope he becomes the next jo montanya the greatest tackler of all time ha
I hope jay gets cut
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by King49er:
Oh that one is easy, it's going to be Patrick Willis, the guy is flat out awful


Anytime feel free to smack your self ha ha ha

Just kiddin of course

Willis id say is the most secure player on this team ha ha!

nope bust


Ha ha ok I will just hope he becomes the next jo montanya the greatest tackler of all time ha

would be nice
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I think TKO.... To make room for our young LB's


We just resigned em this offseason!
So this doesn't seem to be reasonable at least for another season or 2!

Id say hudson, we keep battle yet another yr. We don't know how long crabtree will hold out for! Which he is inevitable to sign anytime now. We just have to wait for the rest of the draft class to sign as well!

that's why it would be a surprise!
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by King49er:
Oh that one is easy, it's going to be Patrick Willis, the guy is flat out awful


Anytime feel free to smack your self ha ha ha

Just kiddin of course

Willis id say is the most secure player on this team ha ha!

nope bust


Ha ha ok I will just hope he becomes the next jo montanya the greatest tackler of all time ha

would be nice


Yeah but what are the odds! Jo montanya was so good I hear he was a decent qb for the niners in the 80's as well! And yet they forget the y in his name


That's respect for ya lol
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I think TKO.... To make room for our young LB's


We just resigned em this offseason!
So this doesn't seem to be reasonable at least for another season or 2!

Id say hudson, we keep battle yet another yr. We don't know how long crabtree will hold out for! Which he is inevitable to sign anytime now. We just have to wait for the rest of the draft class to sign as well!

that's why it would be a surprise!


Got me there ha ha, and I suppose it would be a good thing if it happened! Supposing the player who replaced spikes was as good or better!
Imagine the headlines on that one!

What are they thinking!!!??? Ha ha
Originally posted by gresham49erfan:

You. Turn in your fan gear on the way out noob.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I think TKO.... To make room for our young LB's

Yeah that's quite the surprise.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I think TKO.... To make room for our young LB's

You have got to be kidding me??? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by gresham49erfan:

You. Turn in your fan gear on the way out noob.

~Ceadder


Ceadder if I didn't know any better id say you was on that list along with some of your homies lol!

Yeah noob!!! ha ha, jk, jk, I kid, I kid!

Get em ceadder
[Other] A. Smith!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
[Other] A. Smith!


Oooh ooh lets make it a package cut! We could cut alex and hill ha ha no! We need all the help we can get at qb. Oh wait we have huard.
f**k it cut em all ha ha huard to the rescue!
Lol agree there should be a other option, but ya have to explain the other that ya picked! Which might start the hill/smith is god arguements ha ha.
Oh s**t
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
[Other] A. Smith!


Jk wit the last post. Seriously and I ask ya this, why a smith? Is it more then just as others say? Like he sucks, he hasn't played well! Do your reasons go to pre injury? Or do your reasons include him spitting the grill of small little yellow special bus driven by nolan (nowin) which ever ya prefer lol! Or was ya joking!? Joking is allowed!
I would be surprised if Ray McDonald was cut. I know he has injury problems, but when he is healthy he is a good football player.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I would be surprised if Ray McDonald was cut. I know he has injury problems, but when he is healthy he is a good football player.


Agreed, id say hudson or jay moore might be less of a surprise and a option. With the 3-4 we need all the bodies at linebacker we can get so I don't see j moore being the option. Maybe ahmad brooks! Unless he makes a big improvement. Brooks stays healthy tho so I dunno?