LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

How many yards for Coffee this Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many yards for Coffee this Season

Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by The_Distort:
These make a prediction about plageyer stats threads you make are getting very tiring.

Here's a crazy idea you people have obviously never come up with.. How about.. Get this.. How about NOT COMING INTO A THREAD LIKE THIS IF YOU WANT TO CRY ABOUT IT?

I understand there might be a lot of "how many ____ will _____ have this season" threads, but if you don't want to participate in the conversation, why not just avoid the thread? It's pretty obvious that this thread was going to be one of those threads when you read the title, yet you STILL clicked on it and you STILL took it upon yourself to respond.

What is forcing you to open these threads?

(This post is not just aimed at The_Distort, it is aimed at everyone who wants to whine about things like this when nobody is forcing them to come into the thread and read it)

Fair enough, I didnt mean to complain. More to just say that he was crazy to not expect heat from making this thread... Although I was kind of contributing
These make a prediction about plageyer stats threads you make are getting very tiring.

Here's a crazy idea you people have obviously never come up with.. How about.. Get this.. How about NOT COMING INTO A THREAD LIKE THIS IF YOU WANT TO CRY ABOUT IT?

I understand there might be a lot of "how many ____ will _____ have this season" threads, but if you don't want to participate in the conversation, why not just avoid the thread? It's pretty obvious that this thread was going to be one of those threads when you read the title, yet you STILL clicked on it and you STILL took it upon yourself to respond.

(This post is not just aimed at The_Distort, it is aimed at everyone who wants to whine about things like this when nobody is forcing them to come into the thread and read it)

Fair enough, I didnt mean to complain. More to just say that he was crazy to not expect heat from making this thread... Although I was kind of contributing

I didn't mean to call you out or anything, it's just that there's a lot of unnecessary complaining constantly going on in this forum. There are plenty of threads I think are going to be ridiculous just by reading the title. Sometimes I'll click on it to confirm my suspicions and if I realize it's a bunch of nonsense I simply never click on that thread again, other times I don't even bother to check the thread - I just avoid it altogether. I know I'm not the only one capable of doing this, but sometimes these whiny people make me believe otherwise. I mean, I don't think it's that difficult.

For example: judging by the title of this thread, I'd assume it's going to be about people guessing how many yards Glenn Coffee will rack up this season. Seeing as how there are other threads about how many yards other players will rack up, I might not want to participate in the one about Glenn Coffee. So now I have a few choices:

A). Enter the thread and whine about it

B). Enter the thread and participate in the discussion

C). Avoid the thread because I don't want to discuss how many yards Glenn Coffee will rack up

Unfortunately, many people on this site will go with Option A instead of Option C. Some people might actually want to discuss the possibilities of Glenn Coffee's rookie year and for those that don't want to discuss it, nobody's forcing them to enter the thread in the first place. I just don't see the point of whining about the thread.
Back to the topic at hand, Glenn Cofee will be luckhy to get 350 yards rushing.

Frank Gore is gunna shine this year,and he needs to touch the ball as much as possible
I say 300 tops.
I am thinking Gore gets close to 1400 and we run a 3rd rb for another 200+.

thanks 49errider i apreciate it..

I didn't mean to call you out or anything, it's just that there's a lot of unnecessary complaining constantly going on in this forum. There are plenty of threads I think are going to be ridiculous just by reading the title. Sometimes I'll click on it to confirm my suspicions and if I realize it's a bunch of nonsense I simply never click on that thread again, other times I don't even bother to check the thread - I just avoid it altogether. I know I'm not the only one capable of doing this, but sometimes these whiny people make me believe otherwise. I mean, I don't think it's that difficult.

For example: judging by the title of this thread, I'd assume it's going to be about people guessing how many yards Glenn Coffee will rack up this season. Seeing as how there are other threads about how many yards other players will rack up, I might not want to participate in the one about Glenn Coffee. So now I have a few choices:

A). Enter the thread and whine about it

B). Enter the thread and participate in the discussion

C). Avoid the thread because I don't want to discuss how many yards Glenn Coffee will rack up

Unfortunately, many people on this site will go with Option A instead of Option C. Some people might actually want to discuss the possibilities of Glenn Coffee's rookie year and for those that don't want to discuss it, nobody's forcing them to enter the thread in the first place. I just don't see the point of whining about the thread.

once again thank you
They did it today! Like they said..

Good for him. He can continue his progress from the off season program. I am very excited about this kid and his violent running style. Bam, Bam...I can't wait!!!

Go 49ers!

[ Edited by ninertico on Jul 27, 2009 at 19:43:41 ]
It is a 4 year deal as expected. The Niners official site has it posted. One more to go..
Great. Added pressure on Crabtree to get signed.

-9fA
http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Great. Added pressure on Crabtree to get signed.

-9fA

Yep. Crabs needs to just sign his contract and get his money. Not top 5 money, but money on where he was drafted. C'mon Mike!
Only Crabtree left to go
  • gresham49erfan
  • Info N/A
Great!!! Frank the tank and now First and ten Glen!!!
Yes, this is good news. Now Paraag Marathe can focus all his efforts on Crabtree. Not too many other 1st round picks have signed at this point. The next couple of days ought to be a real scramble.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Lemme guess, Coffee got 2nd round money, right??
Share 49ersWebzone