LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

How many yards for Coffee this Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many yards for Coffee this Season

Glen Coffee is our 3rd round pick. He is described as a 1 cut runner. I beleive he will have an excellent season behind Gore and our up and coming offensive line.. WHAT does the Nation think
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
600 yards for Coffee would be awesome. I am predicting 1200 for Gore. 15 Tds between the two of them.
500 max. That means both rushing and receiving. Gore will still get the majority of the carries and receptions at the RB position.
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
WHAT does the Nation think

Who cares what raider fans think?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
500 max. That means both rushing and receiving. Gore will still get the majority of the carries and receptions at the RB position.

he could surpass 500, cant ever count that kinda stuff out you never kno
How many "How many _____ will _________ have this year?" threads will 49erForLife420 make in Niner Talk?

Originally posted by billybonka:
How many "How many _____ will _________ have this year?" threads will 49erForLife420 make in Niner Talk?

you should get a life and stop giving me crap about my threads
Originally posted by 49erRider:

he could surpass 500, cant ever count that kinda stuff out you never kno

I know it's possible, but not probable in my opinion.

whoa whoa stop getting mad at the internets

whoa whoa stop getting mad at the internets

Ha ha damn internets lol
1000 +

I dont ever get into arguements hear on the zone, but I actually agree with BillyBonka on this one. These make a prediction about plaeyer stats threads you make are getting very tiring. And your nuts if you dont expect people to make sarcastic remarks about these threads here on the zone. Im just saying...

[ Edited by The_Distort on Jul 26, 2009 at 23:16:13 ]
Originally posted by The_Distort:

I dont ever get into arguements hear on the zone, but I actually agree with BillyBonka on this one. These make a prediction about plageyer stats threads you make are getting very tiring. And your nuts if you dont expect people to make sarcastic remarks about these threads here on the zone. Im just saying...
this
Originally posted by The_Distort:
These make a prediction about plageyer stats threads you make are getting very tiring.

Here's a crazy idea you people have obviously never come up with.. How about.. Get this.. How about NOT COMING INTO A THREAD LIKE THIS IF YOU WANT TO CRY ABOUT IT?

I understand there might be a lot of "how many ____ will _____ have this season" threads, but if you don't want to participate in the conversation, why not just avoid the thread? It's pretty obvious that this thread was going to be one of those threads when you read the title, yet you STILL clicked on it and you STILL took it upon yourself to respond.

What is forcing you to open these threads?

(This post is not just aimed at The_Distort, it is aimed at everyone who wants to whine about things like this when nobody is forcing them to come into the thread and read it)
Share 49ersWebzone