Originally posted by niners9:amazing pictures man!
There are 755 users in the forums
Originally posted by niners9:amazing pictures man!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
that's my mom you ASS!!!

Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
The United Way handed out this pic at the gate during the holidays one year.
#88 Freddie Solomon, #14 Ray Wersching, #51 Randy Cross, #30 Bill Ring, #77 Bubba Paris, #58 Keena Turner, #22 Dwight Hicks, #85 Mike Wilson
Wow love the pics IWAS. Two things one is Bubba looks thin and two PLEASE pinn this thread. Hands down the thread of the year! Thank your dad for us too.
Eric Wright is in there as well (21).
Originally posted by Shaj:
that is so awesome, thanks for doing all this work and sharing!!! Now I feel like such a s**tty dad for never taking my kids (esp my son) to a game.I need to at least take him to a training camp. But I know he would be like "ummm....can we go to McDonald's dad?" He's just not into football like I am yet (he's 8 years old).
Anyways, thanks so much bro, you ROCK!!!!!
Originally posted by boast:
still my favorite thread of all-time on the WZ. thanks again IWAS.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Christmas card that the organization sent out to season ticket holders:
(Cover)
(Inside left)
Originally posted by Afrikan:
this pic takes me back to when I attended Spring Valley Elementary School here in S.F.
My teacher had this pic in her class.....and I use to just stare at it every single day, as well as practicing to memorize every single player name and #.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
(Inside right)
Gotta' love Eddie D!
this pic takes me back to when I attended Spring Valley Elementary School here in S.F.
My teacher had this pic in her class.....and I use to just stare at it every single day, as well as practicing to memorize every single player name and #.
