There are 40 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Eagles 12/20

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I'm in NJ about an hour from Philly, I'll be sure to be there. Gonna be really hostile though. Philly=worst fans ever

what exactly makes them worse than Raiders fans?

They are without a doubt the WORSE fans in any sport, I dont think the raiders fans are even in the conversation. IMO
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
I'm in NJ about an hour from Philly, I'll be sure to be there. Gonna be really hostile though. Philly=worst fans ever

They are without a doubt the WORSE fans in any sport, I dont think the raiders fans are even in the conversation. IMO

Yeah dude. You have no idea what you're dealing with when you're talking about Eagle fans. Raider nation has that whole image of being hard asses, dressing up like morons and the whole "black hole" shtick. Eagle fans are the real deal. They have no gimmick. They are truly rough. They'll throw a beer on a kid that has an opposing jersey on. Women will get beat up by other women (or even men I'm sure). It's insane. They're in a category of their own. But I must admit, I love their heart and passion for the team. I just think they take it too far.

Yeah dude. You have no idea what you're dealing with when you're talking about Eagle fans. Raider nation has that whole image of being hard asses, dressing up like morons and the whole "black hole" shtick. Eagle fans are the real deal. They have no gimmick. They are truly rough. They'll throw a beer on a kid that has an opposing jersey on. Women will get beat up by other women (or even men I'm sure). It's insane. They're in a category of their own. But I must admit, I love their heart and passion for the team. I just think they take it too far.

Yeah I'm not too worried,thanks for the heads up though

Yeah I'm not too worried,thanks for the heads up though

A recent example, while not at an Eagles game but a Phillies game, was a story of 2 groups of guys getting into a bar fight at McFaddens and getting thrown out. Once outside, 3 guys from one of the groups jumped a guy from the other group, beat him to the ground, then kicked him to death. Really. The guy died from the fight. All over a spilled beer. Very, very sad story and commentary over the important things in life.

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/ap/news/state/pennsylvania/51915677.html
Look on You Tube and search for "Raider fan stabs Charger fan". Someone caught it on video and the guy went to prison for 5 years.
  • gore4prez
  • Info N/A
They are just a cursed lot of people. Bring a camera and shank of some kind and I think you will be OK.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
I've been to an Eagles game in Philly and I heavily suggest that none of you wear Niner colors in that stadium unless you are ready to fight. I'm not kidding. Those fans were just over the top nuts.

Exactly, most Eagles fans have zero class.

I second that!
ninerfan4life... Arizona is pretty much calm territory, no one starts anything there.

I know about 115 people that are going to be at the Arizona Game week 1. Massive Tailgate party going on

As for the Philly game.. I and probably 4 other people will be attending this game. So ya we should all join together and group up. I think im going to make this my annual shirtless in cold weather game.
im definatly going!!
  • paco49ers
  • Info N/A
I will be there coming from North Jersey....I will be wearing my Vernon Davis jersey!
I'd love to go, but I don't think I can afford it now! Any suggestions?
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'd love to go, but I don't think I can afford it now! Any suggestions?

Start pimpin' the South Jersey hoes P!

Eagle Fans are the reason I Fkn hate the Eagles. I live in PA and I will be at the game. I have to admit Eagle fans are pretty much a bunch of douche bags. They only act tough in groups, I'll give you an example:
I was at the Eagles and Giants playoff game 2 years ago and I'm walking up the ramp behind this huge black dude with a Giants jersey in front of me. No one said sht to the guy until there was about 20 eagles fans in one spot, but they didn't think about seriously messing with that dude. (I would have put my money on the Giants fan anyways)
The same game I watched an Eagles fan dump his beer over the head of a giants fan who was about a 150 years old.
Eagle fans suck!!!
Originally posted by anamvar:
i live in DC but am driving up for the game my tickets are in section 120 row A... im down to meet up with some fans and tailgate there.. anyone please

yeah that would be cool because i don't anticipate many 9er fans there at all. maybe before the game we can figure out somewhere to meet up.
Be ready to fight! Eagles fans are the most classless jerks on the planet. Im from Jersey and go to all the 9ers Vs Giants or Jets but was advised never to go there because I get loud and cheer for me boyz. I Know a Woman that when she was 9 years old a drunk jerk threw a beer at her because she was wearing a Giants jersey.