There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers at Eagles 12/20

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
i went out to seattle (i live in billings montana by the way) for our monday night battle back in 07 with my girl friend and we lost 24-0. but i got razzed like no other because i wore a giant sign that said "super bowl records 49ers 5-0 seacocks 0-1 :)" and everytime they would tease me (like saying i was a homo) i would just start mackin on my girlfriend and it shut them the hell up! im seriously debating coming out to philly so if im out there and i see you getting a hard time or in a fight... well then id be honored to get arrested by defending you and other niner fans! ***k philly there 0-2 in superbowls.

I was at that game with my girlfriend too! What a horrible game to go to. I was still screaming anytime something good happened for the 49ers, and two guys behind us started throwing ice and other s**t at us. Most people were pretty nice, but all their fans that are covered in face paint you can pretty much assume are going to be a*****es. Owell, wish I could have made the game last year there instead!

i wish i woulda went last year too!! ooooooooooooooooooooo so bad how i wish i woulda went!!! i probably would have gotten beaten to death by razzing those seacock suckers because i wouldnt have let it go until i got into a fight!

Next away MNF game, I'm there! I was in Arizona last year, and Seattle the year before! When we make the playoffs this year, if we have an away game, I'm definitely going to try and make that!

When we make the playoffs this year (probably in carolina or new orleans) I will be there man!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by matt49er:
I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.

I would get thrown out for fighting. That's a guarantee.

You'd be lucky if you got thrown out. You'd probably end up in their "in-house" jail.

Well that's where I'd end up then. I can take a little ribbing, but when they go too far, I will get physical.

We normally have a few empty seats around us at the games, come on up! I could use another fan that's as crazy as I am!

I'd love to, but there's no way I'm going to make it to Philly from California. Not anytime soon, anyway.

I'm not a small guy and I generally get told that I look menacing, so somehow I don't think I'd get harrassed as much as the next guy. Everyone says raider games are crazy for fans of other teams, and I've seen raider fans gang up on Chargers fans and pummel them, so I know they've got that dumbass mentality in them. I've been to about 10 raider games with my uncles, sporting Niner gear every time and aside from a little trash talk here and there, nothing has ever happened to me. I wouldn't expect it to be much different in Philly.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I am from the Philadelphia area (I said area not in Philly) anyway i scored tickets to the 9ers at Eagles on 12/20. Anyone going? Philly is a very hostile environment, i remember going to a Bucs/Eagles playoff game there and witnessing grown men cursing, spitting and throwing things at a woman about 5 feet tall with her 2 children just because they had Bucs gear on. to make a long story short it would be nice to have some fellow 9er fans by my side.

I would get thrown out for fighting. That's a guarantee.

You'd be lucky if you got thrown out. You'd probably end up in their "in-house" jail.

Well that's where I'd end up then. I can take a little ribbing, but when they go too far, I will get physical.

We normally have a few empty seats around us at the games, come on up! I could use another fan that's as crazy as I am!

I'd love to, but there's no way I'm going to make it to Philly from California. Not anytime soon, anyway.

I'm not a small guy and I generally get told that I look menacing, so somehow I don't think I'd get harrassed as much as the next guy. Everyone says raider games are crazy for fans of other teams, and I've seen raider fans gang up on Chargers fans and pummel them, so I know they've got that dumbass mentality in them. I've been to about 10 raider games with my uncles, sporting Niner gear every time and aside from a little trash talk here and there, nothing has ever happened to me. I wouldn't expect it to be much different in Philly.

I'm not in Philly, I'm in California... I'm talking home games!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
I've been to an Eagles game in Philly and I heavily suggest that none of you wear Niner colors in that stadium unless you are ready to fight. I'm not kidding. Those fans were just over the top nuts.

If anything were to happen, my boys have my back! Plus, not many people would start s**t with a dude in a wheelchair.

Wait, dude, you're in a wheelchair? I'm not trying to sound rude, just curious?
I've been there before with my SF jersey.... It wasn't bad..... I will be there this year with my Jersey( I live in Richmond Va.)...... Hey man some of you need to grow a set and learn to enjoy yourself....
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I've been to an Eagles game in Philly and I heavily suggest that none of you wear Niner colors in that stadium unless you are ready to fight. I'm not kidding. Those fans were just over the top nuts.

If anything were to happen, my boys have my back! Plus, not many people would start s**t with a dude in a wheelchair.

Yes I am. Why...What's up?

I meant why...Like, what happened.... just curious...
Me and 10 other guys will be taking a road trip to Arizona from San Jose for week 1. I am ready to throw it down with any cardinal fan if they start s**t plus i got 10 other guys backing me up so if they want to rumble i'm down!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
congrats, id love to go, from NY area(Albany, NY), and would love to go, Me and PTulini(from NJ), are thinking of hooking up after a home game this yr.
sounds hot bro

Basically, I was born premature and as a result, have a mild form of Cerebral Palsy. I use a wheelchair for longer distances, I use crutches to walk.
I am from NJ about 20 mins from Giants Stadium. I went to see the 49ers play the last 2 years here. Both games were blown because of crappy QB play. I would think about maybe going to the Philly game but only if the right QB is playing at that time and we are competitive.
[ Edited by JBatta49erfansince81 on Jul 21, 2009 at 6:37 AM ]

Basically, I was born premature and as a result, have a mild form of Cerebral Palsy. I use a wheelchair for longer distances, I use crutches to walk.

Sorry to hear that bro. When I was 4, I had a cancer in my stomach. Amazingly, I survived. Glad to see you out and going to Niner games even though you have a problem.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
I am from NJ about 20 mins from Giants Stadium. I went to she the 49ers play the last 2 years here. Both games were blown because of crappy QB play. I would think about maybe going to the Philly game but only if the right QB is playing at that time and we are competitive.

Who in your mind is the right qb?

Sorry to hear that bro. When I was 4, I had a cancer in my stomach. Amazingly, I survived. Glad to see you out and going to Niner games even though you have a problem.

Glad to see me out? There is no problem. I'm very independent. Hell, I spent 5 years away at college more than 1,000 miles away from home!
I'll be in Philly for the game. We'll be flying in from FL. My FL sales Rep is taking me. He's from Philly and other than being a Beagle's fan he's OK. Correction, other than being a Beagle's fan AND Jeff Gordon fan he's OK. I'll be wearing all the red and gold I own.

LB