There are 136 users in the forums

Polling the WZ - San Francisco or Santa Clara?

Polling the WZ - San Francisco or Santa Clara?

Santa clara!! I would love not having to cross that damn bridge two times on gameday. The traffic on the 101 is just terrible.
Another blast from the past.
Well, I wanted them in Santa Clara. But if I had known this would be the result...
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Well, I wanted them in Santa Clara. But if I had known this would be the result...

LOL
I actually voted in the poll
https://theringer.com/san-francisco-49ers-levis-stadium-santa-clara-c29a140a1726#.fwmxzs8av


• The freakin' sun is a problem. They didn't think about the freakin' sun. The stadium has a north-south alignment so TV cameras can avoid glare, which leaves about half the fans on the east side, where there is no built-in shade. At the very first preseason game, this proved to be a problem, leading to dozens of emergency calls and one death that may have been caused by heat. When Miami announced a canopy for its stadium, Niners fans poured in requests to do something similar at Levi's. Instead, they got a "cool crew" that hands out sunscreen.

lol "Cool Crew"
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
https://theringer.com/san-francisco-49ers-levis-stadium-santa-clara-c29a140a1726#.fwmxzs8av


• The freakin' sun is a problem. They didn't think about the freakin' sun. The stadium has a north-south alignment so TV cameras can avoid glare, which leaves about half the fans on the east side, where there is no built-in shade. At the very first preseason game, this proved to be a problem, leading to dozens of emergency calls and one death that may have been caused by heat. When Miami announced a canopy for its stadium, Niners fans poured in requests to do something similar at Levi's. Instead, they got a "cool crew" that hands out sunscreen.

lol "Cool Crew"

https://www.google.com/amp/ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016/11/12/irony-in-jed-york-battling-to-build-cabana-at-his-house-is-too-much/amp/?client=safari

Former coach Jim Harbaugh recognized the difference between the shady west side of the stadium and the sun-soaked east sideline before a game was ever played in Levi's. The initial plan was to have the home sideline on the east side, the same side as the team's locker room.

But Harbaugh determined he didn't want his team in the sun for the majority of games. So Harbaugh decided to take the west sideline instead – which was the right decision. That's been San Francisco's sideline ever since.

I guess we use it to our advantage at least lol. We put the opposition in the same heat the fans are complaining about
I just voted for San Francisco
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I just voted for San Francisco

Like that would have done anything
  • JEXIT
  • Member
  • Posts: 203
San Francisco, the Peninsula is unique in ways i cannot describe, plus its cooler (temperature wise) so there's that.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,538
I opt for Alviso...

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

But TBH, this is on point ^^
This team is in total shambles i dont mind calling Jed York's 49ers Santa Clara 49ers for the time being, this team doesn't resemble anything historic San Francisco. Besides firing Harbaugh moving to wack ass Santa Clara has been one of the worst decisions the team has made.
For me, no big deal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I just voted for San Francisco

Like that would have done anything

It's because Jed doesn't give a s**t about fans.
Share 49erswebzone