There are 188 users in the forums

Training Camp Tickets Sold Out!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What time is everyone planning on getting there? I want to be there early in hopes they do the free 2 tickets to a regular season game again!
im going aug 8 at 4pm got 6 tickets
  • hps49
  • Veteran
anybody want to post up a picture or file of the training camp tickets so i could get in too!?
  • hps49
  • Veteran
or even email them to me?
Originally posted by BlazinVentura:
Fellow Niner Fans PLEASE help!!

Can someone please e-mail me a copy or scan of a Training Camp ticket for the LAST open session?? Please, I'll be forever grateful! I'm a die-hard and have been to the Camps for the last few years. I live in SoCal so it's a little risky to roll up without a "for sure" entrance. I was on vacation and found that the tickets were released while I was gone.

Please, please, please help. So appreciated to anyone that can pull this off!

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks so much, Go Niners!

Please someone help.....?

Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by Ninerfan4life17:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
if u want tickets let me noe wat u will give me and ill give it to u

Slap yourself.

why should i?

Because you're very deserving.

how am i deserving of a slap? i just want sometin in return is that to much to ask for? why dont u slap ur self???

Yes it is deserving of a slap. You are trying to profit from a FREE event. You deserve to be slapped.

And why don't I slap myself? For what? I'm not the assh*le trying to profit from fellow 49er fans by trading a ticket to an event that I got for FREE. People like you are a disgrace.

how am i a disgrace? dont u get it that times are hard? ;) dont you want some free stuff also? go slap ur self silly

You are a disgrace because you are trying to take advantage of fellow Niner fans by selling or trading a ticket that you got for free. What don't you understand?

I know times are hard, but what the hell does that have to do with you trying to profit from a free event? Go find a damn job. McDonald's is always hiring. People like you are the reason a lot of real fans missed out on tickets in the first place. THAT is why you are a disgrace.

But people like yourself have no shame so I don't expect you to understand.

is it that bad to make some extra bucks>?

When you're ripping off fellow Niner fans, yes it is.

i dont understand how im ripping them off douche bag explain!

Normal human being logic is far beyond you isn't it? It looks to me like he pretty much explained it about 4 times to you already.

Some people just don't get it.
  • 49erblood
  • Info N/A
can any of my niner brothers email me a ticket that they wont use, I want to take my son to his 1st 49er camp thank you and god bless. My email is [email protected] GO NINERS !!!!!
Fellow Niner Fans PLEASE help!!

Can someone please e-mail me a copy or scan of a Training Camp ticket for the LAST open session?? Please, I'll be forever grateful! I'm a die-hard and have been to the Camps for the last few years. I live in SoCal so it's a little risky to roll up without a "for sure" entrance. I was on vacation and found that the tickets were released while I was gone.

Please, please, please help. So appreciated to anyone that can pull this off!

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks so much, Go Niners!

Please someone help.....?

G-Style (James), good looking out!! Thanks Brotha, I'm forever grateful!! Love to know that us Niner faithful are here to help eachother out. If you're going to attend this session, I got you on a cold one!! Go Niners!
  • 49erblood
  • Info N/A
thanks G-STYLE much appreciated ,my son had a blast
If Anyone has extra Tickets for the 8th PM me and ill give you my e-mail..Thanks.

if u want tickets let me noe wat u will give me and ill give it to u

Slap yourself.

why should i?

Because you're very deserving.

how am i deserving of a slap? i just want sometin in return is that to much to ask for? why dont u slap ur self???

Yes it is deserving of a slap. You are trying to profit from a FREE event. You deserve to be slapped.

And why don't I slap myself? For what? I'm not the assh*le trying to profit from fellow 49er fans by trading a ticket to an event that I got for FREE. People like you are a disgrace.

how am i a disgrace? dont u get it that times are hard? ;) dont you want some free stuff also? go slap ur self silly

You are a disgrace because you are trying to take advantage of fellow Niner fans by selling or trading a ticket that you got for free. What don't you understand?

I know times are hard, but what the hell does that have to do with you trying to profit from a free event? Go find a damn job. McDonald's is always hiring. People like you are the reason a lot of real fans missed out on tickets in the first place. THAT is why you are a disgrace.

But people like yourself have no shame so I don't expect you to understand.

is it that bad to make some extra bucks>?

When you're ripping off fellow Niner fans, yes it is.

i dont understand how im ripping them off douche bag explain!

Are you f*ckin serious?

Forget it "douche bag," apparently your ignorance won't allow you to comprehend.

I will say this: nobody is going to give you SH*T for your ticket.

Now move along.

WHY wouldnt they? dont they want to go to camps? arent they die hard niner fans or they fakes? expalin douche
can anybody hook me up with some tickets please. Im a Big time niner fan and i really want to go badly. Pm me please if u can hook me up
Who cares about training camp. i got tix to a real game.
So can some one enlighten me?? what all were the days for the open camps??

Aug 1 and Aug 8?? are they 2 a day practices. Obviously the 8th is out of my reach since i will be in Canton but for the weekend of the 1st if there is more then 1 practice that weekend and anyone has extras let me know :) i will remember who u are!
I was but then I looked at the date of the thread, someone trying to be funny.
Share 49ersWebzone