LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Training Camp Tickets Sold Out!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If anybody has extras PM me...... IF NOT (keywords) ill just go to the A's game! Rickey Henderson's Number retirement!
if u want tickets let me noe wat u will give me and ill give it to u
Back in the 9ers glory years, all you had to do was hop in the car and drive up to Sierra College, no tickets required and you could see any practice you wanted. Those were the good old days.
Originally posted by Ninerfan4life17:

Slap yourself.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Slap yourself.

why should i?

Slap yourself.

why should i?

Because you're very deserving.
  • sir_clinksalot
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Back in the 9ers glory years, all you had to do was hop in the car and drive up to Sierra College, no tickets required and you could see any practice you wanted. Those were the good old days.

Those were the days. I remember coming up to go with my Grandpa every year.

I just found out that my Son and I will be up there on the weekend of the 8th and I'd LOVE to take him to his first training camp. If anybody has an extra ticket or knows of any way I can get one, please let me know.

Thanks
if anyone can help me come up with cheap ways to travel and lodge up in
San Fran from LA i will give my extra

Slap yourself.

why should i?

how am i deserving of a slap? i just want sometin in return is that to much to ask for? why dont u slap ur self???

Slap yourself.

why should i?

how am i deserving of a slap? i just want sometin in return is that to much to ask for? why dont u slap ur self???

I'll give you air and water for your free ticket

• sir_clinksalot
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by brucesf49:
if anyone can help me come up with cheap ways to travel and lodge up in
San Fran from LA i will give my extra

We pricelined a room in Santa Clara the weekend of the 7,8,9 (coming up Thursday, leaving Sunday) for $50 per night. Got the Wyndham.

Slap yourself.

why should i?

Yes it is deserving of a slap. You are trying to profit from a FREE event. You deserve to be slapped.

And why don't I slap myself? For what? I'm not the assh*le trying to profit from fellow 49er fans by trading a ticket to an event that I got for FREE. People like you are a disgrace.

Slap yourself.

why should i?

Yes it is deserving of a slap. You are trying to profit from a FREE event. You deserve to be slapped.

And why don't I slap myself? For what? I'm not the assh*le trying to profit from fellow 49er fans by trading a ticket to an event that I got for FREE. People like you are a disgrace.

how am i a disgrace? dont u get it that times are hard? ;) dont you want some free stuff also? go slap ur self silly

Slap yourself.

why should i?

how am i a disgrace? dont u get it that times are hard? ;) dont you want some free stuff also? go slap ur self silly

You are a disgrace because you are trying to take advantage of fellow Niner fans by selling or trading a ticket that you got for free. What don't you understand?

I know times are hard, but what the hell does that have to do with you trying to profit from a free event? Go find a damn job. McDonald's is always hiring. People like you are the reason a lot of real fans missed out on tickets in the first place. THAT is why you are a disgrace.

But people like yourself have no shame so I don't expect you to understand.
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
If anybody has extras PM me...... IF NOT (keywords) ill just go to the A's game! Rickey Henderson's Number retirement!

Only reason Im not going Saturday because of Rickey. I just got tickets for the 8th instead
Share 49ersWebzone