LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Training Camp Tickets Sold Out!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i got the tickets, to the aug 8 evening. and i got te aug 1 let me noe wat u will give me to get them
Originally posted by Ninerfan4life17:
i got the tickets, to the aug 8 evening. and i got te aug 1 let me noe wat u will give me to get them

seriously, why cant they let us see the one with the raiders?

Originally posted by global_nomad:
For tickets to the three other 49ers training camp sessions that are open to the public, go to www.49ers.com early Friday morning, July 17. Look for the banner that reads, "Click here for training camp tickets". There is no special Mercury News code for those tickets.
SJ Merc Facebook Page

a few more hours!
What they are saying is someone hacked the 49ers web site and released the ticket link early. All are tickets are sold out but they could possibly release a few more. Pretty disappointed myself as I always attend.
I don't why people are tripping. Just get a piece of paper and fold it in 3rds and hand it to them. They don't even check or care to check. I did this last year and the year before. I attended many training camps doing this.
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
I don't why people are tripping. Just get a piece of paper and fold it in 3rds and hand it to them. They don't even check or care to check. I did this last year and the year before. I attended many training camps doing this.

Yeah very true. I just have a feeling they will be checking tickets this year. Don't want to make a 2 hr drive to get turned away :)
Wow, some people are either just stingy as hell and don't care about their fellow Niner fans, or aren't savvy enough to know how to hook a fellow Niner fan up.

Sad.
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
hope too many people don't show up, may cause some troubles for future public training camps

I got around to that conclusion as well Ron... I will no longer distribute the ticket.

Yeah, I wouldn't distribute that first training camp session anymore. I think that'll be the only training camp I will attend this year as well. I might stick around for the afternoon session, but I haven't decided yet. As long as I'm there early and standing towards the front of the line for the first session, I'll be happy. I really don't care what happens after that.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jul 17, 2009 at 12:16 AM ]
This is bulls**t, we've had tickets to the 49ers for 45+ years and I can't even get a pair of tickets to training camp?!?
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
This is bulls**t, we've had tickets to the 49ers for 45+ years and I can't even get a pair of tickets to training camp?!?

via facebook (not actually me writing in first person):

TICKET UPDATE, THURSDAY 10:14 pm. According to an email I received this evening from the 49ers, there's a limited amount tickets because of construction and because they've reduced the number of training camp sessions open to the public this year. Tickets were/are distributed:
1) Through the Merc promotion last Tuesday
2) More today (Thursday) to 49ers season ticket holders
3) Tomorrow (Friday) morning more will be available to the general public. According to my 49er contact, "the number is VERY limited". She said tickets will be released "first thing." Not sure what time that is. She believes "the tickets will be swooped up within minutes".
This is more information than you will find anywhere on the Internet.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Jose-Mercury-News/63095136336?ref=ts

I guess the link is working now...have at it!!!!
..... those things went quick.. again! Please if anyone has an extra PM me!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Wow, some people are either just stingy as hell and don't care about their fellow Niner fans, or aren't savvy enough to know how to hook a fellow Niner fan up.

Sad.

I don't get this.

You mean you are upset because some of us were lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time and can't hook you up like in year's past because they will now be checking the tickets? And, we don't care about our Niner bretheren?

Don't get it...
Originally posted by ninertico:

Sad.

I don't get this.

You mean you are upset because some of us were lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time and can't hook you up like in year's past because they will now be checking the tickets? And, we don't care about our Niner bretheren?

Don't get it...

Yeah, I'm sure you don't "get it."

By the way, you don't need to hook ME up. I have tickets to all 4 sessions.

I got one for the first... From a fellow here at the zone...

Hmmmm.. I wonder who that fellow is?

So ninertico, I am not concerned with myself. Nice try.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Sad.

I don't get this.

Don't get it...

Yeah, I'm sure you don't "get it."

By the way, you don't need to hook ME up. I have tickets to all 4 sessions.

I got one for the first... From a fellow here at the zone...

Hmmmm.. I wonder who that fellow is?

So ninertico, I am not concerned with myself. Nice try.

Nice try about what?

It was a simple question. I really didn't get it.

It sounded like you were upset that someone couldn't hook you up. If that was the case, then yea, I didn't get it. But, that was not the case as you clarified...didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch, bud.

All you had to say is that I misunderstood you and you were talking about other fans, not yourself. Instead, it seems you took it personal as the 'yea, I am sure you don't get it" comment illustrates.

Again, just a simple question, dude. That's it.

Oh, and I already hooked up one of my Niner Bros with one of my tickets. I got another one for someone else, just in case. That way I could give my tickets to other fans that wouldn't necessarily be able to go.

That is why I questioned your post because all a bro has to do is give away his ticket.
Share 49ersWebzone