LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Training Camp Tickets Sold Out!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sj_niner
  • Info N/A
Is this the same message that everybody else is getting?
They went quick man!... really quick!
  • sj_niner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

Does anybody have one they can scan or email to me or make copies and mail them to me. For August 8th for the evening time. I will mail something Niner that I have to them once I receive it. NO JOKE FOR REAL!!!
I am so sad I did not get the tickets in time :-(
Originally posted by sj_niner:

Does anybody have one they can scan or email to me or make copies and mail them to me. For August 8th for the evening time. I will mail something Niner that I have to them once I receive it. NO JOKE FOR REAL!!!

I got one for the first... From a fellow here at the zone... did you want me to email that to you? PM me your email addy.
  • sj_niner
  • Info N/A

I got one for the first... From a fellow here at the zone... did you want me to email that to you? PM me your email addy.

I would but I have tickets to go and see the Giants already. A group of us like 25 are all going. But thanks though!!!

I would but I have tickets to go and see the Giants already. A group of us like 25 are all going. But thanks though!!!

No sweat... have fun! Go Giants!
I got mine
  • sj_niner
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Mike8016:
I got mine

So keep on bragging but share the love bro. I want to take my neice who's grandfather is a cowboy fan and he's glad that the event is sold out so I can't take her. Come on fellow NIners make this happen! Thanks!
Anyone able to send me a copy their email so I am attend also? I go every year!I am a DIEHARD Fan!

Michael R.
[ Edited by mr9rmic on Jul 16, 2009 at 2:59 PM ]

Anyone able to share copy of ticket? It would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]
hope too many people don't show up, may cause some troubles for future public training camps
Originally posted by RonMexico:
hope too many people don't show up, may cause some troubles for future public training camps

I got around to that conclusion as well Ron... I will no longer distribute the ticket.
For tickets to the three other 49ers training camp sessions that are open to the public, go to www.49ers.com early Friday morning, July 17. Look for the banner that reads, "Click here for training camp tickets". There is no special Mercury News code for those tickets.
SJ Merc Facebook Page
Share 49ersWebzone