There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Biggest Concern for the 2009 Season

Biggest Concern for the 2009 Season

Originally posted by nekst:
I was hoping to get an idea of what you think is the biggest concern for our team heading into the 2009 season.

I would say our pass rush is my biggest concern at this point.

Biggest copncern is the same freak'en concern we have had for the last decade or so.... nobody on our defense can consistantly SACK the Q.B.
I want the pass rush to come from all over & all the time! If not our defense will get walked over
QB, pass protection, pass rush and pass coverage and limiting the big plays
Originally posted by BigMar:
I was hoping to get an idea of what you think is the biggest concern for our team heading into the 2009 season.

Biggest copncern is the same freak'en concern we have had for the last decade or so.... nobody on our defense can consistantly SACK the Q.B.

Well said.

Why such the big emphasis on sacking the QB? I would rather have constant pressure on the QB and force him to make rushed throws increasing the potential for INT's
Originally posted by backontop:

Why such the big emphasis on sacking the QB? I would rather have constant pressure on the QB and force him to make rushed throws increasing the potential for INT's

That, and we could flush the QB and strip the ball. I'd rather take it away completely that set them back 5 or 10 yards

+10 to +17 turnover ratio=playoffs.
Gotta be pass rush.. we all knew that shaun was ganna get the job
The lack of a pass rush continues to be the biggest concern regarding the 9ers.
Pass rushing. The defensive backs can only cover a guy for so long. Also, wide outs need to get consistent separation so the qb doesn't hold the ball too long.
Offensive Line: quarterback protection

Defensive Line: pass rush
My biggest concern is Niner Talk after the first loss
Originally posted by backontop:
My biggest concern is Niner Talk after the first loss

lol i can picture the threads now:

start damon huard
we need a better ol
vernon davis has stone hands
mike singletary is a fraud
is frank gore overrated

oh wait lol...