There are 774 users in the forums
What type of gameday fan are you?
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
I'm a loud fan, definitely, especially when I'm at home. Also, it's kinda fun being the only Niner fan in a bar yelling and carrying on after every big offensive or defensive play, or getting pissed off when we give up a TD or a big play. Gameday is like a roller coaster for me.
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM
- MoistButtCheeks
- MoistButtLeaks
- Posts: 57,486
Actually gameday is quite the day for me. I wait all week for it. I get a menu prepped and when Im watching the game I am way to serious. Calling the players names Like I really know them.
It really a good way to relieve stress. Only thing is you know how our team usually end the game.
It really a good way to relieve stress. Only thing is you know how our team usually end the game.
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:41 AM
- Illusion
- Info N/A
loud is the only way to be. who watches a football game with their hands on their lap? if you aint whoopin and hollerin, you aint watchin.
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:44 AM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,880
Man I'm jumping up and down the whole game. I even start pounding on the couch trying to cheer on the defense lol.
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:46 AM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
Very loud . . . to the point that I frighten the rest of my family.
I've also been known to destroy remotes by firing them against the wall . . . but that was when I was younger. I'm better now.
I've also been known to destroy remotes by firing them against the wall . . . but that was when I was younger. I'm better now.
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:50 AM
- Illusion
- Info N/A
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Very loud . . . to the point that I frighten the rest of my family.
I've also been known to destroy remotes by firing them against the wall . . . but that was when I was younger. I'm better now.
I dont know about throwing remotes, but I have scared my family before as well. a quite sunday at home and then you hear "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!! RUN!!" that scares the family. but when we lose the anger comes out a bit (not remote control type of anger though). oh those poor children. they never deserved that.
Jul 11, 2009 at 10:58 AM
- Apples
- Member
- Posts: 6,558
I'm loud, but I like to watch the games by myself.
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
Originally posted by Illusion:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Very loud . . . to the point that I frighten the rest of my family.
I've also been known to destroy remotes by firing them against the wall . . . but that was when I was younger. I'm better now.
I dont know about throwing remotes, but I have scared my family before as well. a quite sunday at home and then you hear "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!! RUN!!" that scares the family. but when we lose the anger comes out a bit (not remote control type of anger though). oh those poor children. they never deserved that.
Yup . . . two remotes . . . both as a result of last second losses to the G-Men. I hate those freaken NY Giants.
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:35 AM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,880
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:Originally posted by Illusion:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Very loud . . . to the point that I frighten the rest of my family.
I've also been known to destroy remotes by firing them against the wall . . . but that was when I was younger. I'm better now.
I dont know about throwing remotes, but I have scared my family before as well. a quite sunday at home and then you hear "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!! RUN!!" that scares the family. but when we lose the anger comes out a bit (not remote control type of anger though). oh those poor children. they never deserved that.
Yup . . . two remotes . . . both as a result of last second losses to the G-Men. I hate those freaken NY Giants.
I've never broke a remote but i have broke my cell phone about 2 years ago alex smith pissed me off so much that i threw my phone to the wall and it broke into like 4 different pieces.
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:36 AM
- 49er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,542
Originally posted by Apples:
I'm loud, but I like to watch the games by myself.
I am kind of the same way, mostly because here in LA its hard ti find any other die hard fans.
Oh yea my girlfriend makes a point of leaving the house when the 49ers are on...
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:38 AM
- gravelburn
- Veteran
- Posts: 303
Originally posted by Illusion:
loud is the only way to be. who watches a football game with their hands on their lap? if you aint whoopin and hollerin, you aint watchin.
I can't imagine Bill Walsh was very loud when he watched a game. Now I'm no Bill Walsh, but I keep pretty cool when watching a game. Doesn't mean I'm not totally into it though. Whenever something happens, good or bad, I tend to be thinking about our next move.
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:46 AM
- navarro49ers
- Info N/A
I'm a loud fan and probably very obnoxious to opposing fans at the Stick!!!
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:47 AM
- socalfan21
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,074
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Very loud . . . to the point that I frighten the rest of my family.
I've also been known to destroy remotes by firing them against the wall . . . but that was when I was younger. I'm better now.
+1
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:51 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,887
Loud when something happens. We don't get Niner games here so I go to my local Casino to see all Niner games. They usually have 4-5 different games on at the same time on different screens. There are quite a few Niner fans here so we tend to get loud.