LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

1st training camp open to the public will be August 1st!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can someone please post a screen shot of their ticket? Minus the personal information of course. I will use photoshop to alter it with my info. Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by JayEL49er:
Can someone please post a screen shot of their ticket? Minus the personal information of course. I will use photoshop to alter it with my info. Thanks in advance.

This!
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by JayEL49er:

This!

Or just post it up only in the Vets Forum
  • Marioland49erFan
  • Info N/A
Can someone please foward there ticket to my email please. If I knew someone that had one I would just ask for a xerox copy. It would be greatly apreciated.

[email protected]
can anyone PM and ill give you my email address so you can send me a copy of the tickets and ill alter them in photo shop thanks in advnce
I thought season ticket holders were gonna get first shot at the tickets. I'm not one (can't afford it) but that's the reason I wasn't in a hurry to sign up. They're definitely holding out tickets. Otherwise, I'd be happy going to the 4pm one.
[ Edited by 49ersBest1 on Jul 14, 2009 at 11:18 AM ]
PM me please!!!

ill send you my email if anyone can send me a copy!!!

well thats gay

anyone wanna email me a ticket/screenshot of a ticket?
  • 831cars
  • Info N/A
I Need a ticket to the training camp i was sappost to take my son to watch the 49ers he the biggest fan but i worked when i git out the where sold out plz someone foward me a ticket ill change the name plz any one plz foward your ticket to [email protected]
  • 831cars
  • Info N/A
I Need a ticket to the training camp i was sappost to take my son to watch the 49ers he the biggest fan but i worked when i git out the where sold out plz someone foward me a ticket ill change the name plz any one plz foward your ticket to [email protected]

Can someone please email me a copy of their tickets? [email protected] thanks
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'll sell someone one of my tickets for 30 bucks haha

I did that last year. made about 50-60 bucks
Share 49ersWebzone