There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should we let Crabtree return kicks??

To me, no way, we are hurting more on regular offense than anything else......all we need is for someone to get a few yards and not to fumble the ball, if we can get an offense that regularly punch the ball in for TDs, that to me would be more important.
Well if he is the best one for the job and will do the best when out there then ofcourse. We want to win, whatever the price. We have Rossum so it is not really needed, which is a good thing and he is one of the best return guys in the NFL.
no again
No way in HELL!
No
  • rob28
  • Veteran
No we dont need our best reciever possibly getting lnjured on special teams.
i think rossum was a very good return man for us. and crabtree is hopefully the last piece to our offense, why risk getting him injured on returns?
No, I cant see him returning kicks. He is a great receiver/ coming off an injury, maybe next year if rossum leaves or something.
we got allen rossum to return kicks why would we want crabs returning kicks for us?
Why not try him out at QB? After all he did play QB in High School. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Why not try him out at QB? After all he did play QB in High School. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

yep
I don't know his Madden speed is only 88. You wan't that speed to be at least 93.