There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should we let Crabtree return kicks??

Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Apples:
Why does nobody like Rossum?

It should be Rossum and Sheets returning kicks.

I still haven't figured that out it's probably b/c he doesn't have a great 40 time or b/c he's kinda old. Last tiem I checked he was getting the job done.

Rossum was named the fastest man in the NFL at the 2004 and 2005 Pro Bowl. He ran the 40 in 4.15.

So no, I don't think he has any issue with speed.

pshh only a 4.15 40 time
Would you let Gore return kicks? Better yet, how about Patrick Willis?

No, I wouldn't let our number one draft pick get head hunted by players running full speed ahead looking to kill him.
please be joking
Let me return kicks! If I get hurt it won't effect the team at all. Its perfect!
NO
I'd like to see Kory Sheets over Crabtree in this department...even Battle and Delanie. No Crabs.
Originally posted by King49er:
absolutely not!
you can tell it is the offseason where pretty muchly anything can be made into a thread...will TC get here already?
Not worth the risk . . . asking Crabtree to play a role that typically requires abrupt stops and changes in direction after foot surgery sounds like a bad idea.
I was at the game last year with Rossum returning in AZ and he is awesome why fix if it ain't broken and I believe Walker could use the touches aswell if ever needed.
Battle resigned to a mim contract just for kicks if ross goes down. Crabtree, Morgan and Nate Clements should never return kicks. Those players already have enough snaps to worry about injuries. lol really glad nate doesn't that's a lot of dead cap money if he goes down.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
f**k No!
he's no reggie bush.....

-9fA
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Would you let Gore return kicks? Better yet, how about Patrick Willis?

No, I wouldn't let our number one draft pick get head hunted by players running full speed ahead looking to kill him.

Yes Patrick Willis would be an awesome kick returner!

P-Willy for KR in 2009!

Do it now Singlefairy!

• dmatt
  • Veteran
nope.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home