LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

How Shaun Hill Compares to Kurt Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
AND..............................

They both play in the NFC West!!!!!!!!!!! How freaky is that?

Good lord this thread is embarassing. I don't know which is worse:

1. The original idea if serious
2. The original idea failing as a joke (if that's what was intended)
or
3. That the thread skipped the whole "debating the issue" part of the game and went straight to personal attacks, admonishment of "Niner Talk", questioning of Mod's authority and possible warnings without so much as one page of discussion about the OP.
Originally posted by TexasNiner:

or
3. That the thread skipped the whole "debating the issue" part of the game and went straight to personal attacks, admonishment of "Niner Talk", questioning of Mod's authority and possible warnings without so much as one page of discussion about the OP.

Yes! Even more evidence!!

And this is a serious thread...how is it embarrassing?

All the facts and evidence are right there. Hill will be as good, if not better, than Warner!

or

This thread was started as an answer to the How Smith compares to Bradshaw thread,where the original poster was trying to make the case that a slow start to a career on a bad team doesn't always equal a bust.This thread is however a major bust...
Originally posted by Apples:

or

Yes! Even more evidence!!

And this is a serious thread...how is it embarrassing?

All the facts and evidence are right there. Hill will be as good, if not better, than Warner!

We both know that not only do you not believe that, but to whatever degree it's possible that Hill turns out to be great in the long run, the last QB he will compare to is Warner.

As asinine as the Smith to Bradshaw comparison is (he's the exception, not the rule. Plenty of QBs have started poorly and never done much better), this one makes that look like a legit arguement.

But you know you aren't serious about it, and the fact that before the moot point could even be debated the thread devolved into personal attacks (sort of) and general butthurtedness, is what is embarassing.
Spare us this mockery of comparisons...you did it to be dramatic. You continue to justify your post, but a failure at that.

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion or mockery thereof.

Eh, to each their own...
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

And ...Anyone with questions as to why, can PM me. Also, fyi...complaining about it on the board will earn you a warning.
Share 49ersWebzone