LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Team Colors?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I got the gold, white and black...walls are clean, bout to start the borders...just wanna figure out how thick I want 'em.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
I got the gold, white and black...walls are clean, bout to start the borders...just wanna figure out how thick I want 'em.

You should post a pic when you are done,let us see your handiwork.
Just finished a 2nd coat of Gripper...dries pretty quick, hoping to have the borders done tonight. Dont have any of the red...wasnt 100% on the exact color.
Pics will be up in the next day or 2!
Any suggestions? I have 3 walls I'm doing, white/black/gold borders, then the red, and then was going to the logo in the middle of one, maybe a helmet in another and then maybe the "49ers" on the third...not sure yet.

[ Edited by Genius1310 on Jun 27, 2009 at 19:28:47 ]
How's it coming along?
  • niners2007
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Cherry Red
Metallic Gold
Black
White....
Official Niner colors?
I'm painting my basement walls Niner colors, just wanna make sure I get the right stuff!
TLC must have a forum for this kind of thing

DID YOU SAY "TLC"???? WWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! CLASSIC!
those colors make me smile...
And if anyone can link me to a 49ers border for the wall....

^something other than that crap....^

that looks like it would belong to a Skins fan
Its....gettin there. I keep changing my mind as to what I actually want to do. My friend can draw really really well, he's got a nice light penciled drawing of Walsh/Montana on one wall. Got a can of high gloss gold and a can of semi gloss black for the border (dont have the red yet)...kinda wanted to do the entire outine on the wall, but will probably stick to just a border on the top of the wall. I don't have a ton of time to put into this project so its going along slowly, but it is progressing! I'll get a few pics up sometime this week.
I'm color blind... sorry my opinion would really ruin what you want.
Keep the throwback whites on.

Share 49ersWebzone