There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what do u think he is telling him?

OK, whether it's Crabtree or Morgan, it's still a slight optical illusion. (you have to admit that from that angle, the two men look very similar) If you don't believe me, take a picture of the moon coming up over the mountains with a 250 mm. The mountains look right, but the moon in back of them looks twice the size of normal.
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
OK, whether it's Crabtree or Morgan, it's still a slight optical illusion. (you have to admit that from that angle, the two men look very similar) If you don't believe me, take a picture of the moon coming up over the mountains with a 250 mm. The mountains look right, but the moon in back of them looks twice the size of normal.

Look at the jersey, you see an 8 on the front and a 4 on the back, Crabtree wears number 15.

/discussion

[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jun 23, 2009 at 08:48:39 ]
"you try and wear number 80 and ill hurt you good boy"
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
boy is that mickey mouse in yo pocket or are you just happy to see me... mutha fu**a this aint a fu**in game if you wanna play games go to chucky cheese...
JR: I eat whatever I want now
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
JR: I eat whatever I want now

I've read that during his career with the Niners, trainers were constantly worried about his health because of his dangerously low body fat percentage. Doesn't look like that's a problem these days.
Tell that Moth******** Bruce to get my #80 off before I go over there and rip out his liver and eat it with a nice Chianti (slurp)

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Jun 23, 2009 at 10:12:20 ]
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Tell that Moth******** Bruce to get my #80 off before I go over there and rip out his liver and eat it with a nice Chianti (slurp)

probably not, but i honestly think he is a little pissed/disturbed by Bruce wearing #80. even if it's at practice.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

probably not, but i honestly think he is a little pissed/disturbed by Bruce wearing #80. even if it's at practice.

I know Rice gave Bruce permission last year because Largent did it with Jerry. But, somebody had to say it lol
lets go do some lines in the bathroom!
  • DROB
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by billybonka:
A man what are you trying to say with this. because it ant funny
Originally posted by DROB:
Originally posted by billybonka:
A man what are you trying to say with this. because it ant funny

No it isn't very funny...I hope Billy is not a racist.

Great movie though.
  • walther88
  • Info N/A
Wat chu mean "man boobs!
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:

"Listen son, there's only one GOAT, and you're looking at him".
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:

"No you can't have my glasses"