There are 300 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

yep, definitely felt the crowd on Saturday, our section UR 15 stood almost the entire game except for in between quarter, the crowd definitely brought it on DEFENSE!!!
Originally posted by ptran49ers:
yep, definitely felt the crowd on Saturday, our section UR 15 stood almost the entire game except for in between quarter, the crowd definitely brought it on DEFENSE!!!

I take that back, we were all dancing to 2-chainz in between quarter and commercial breaks!!!!
Meant to bump this earlier. Last opener at the 'Stick. Get loud and make it count! GO NINERS!
Pretty loud, albeit inconsistent, but was expecting more for the last home opener at Candlestick. Heard A LOT of Packer fans on touchdowns. That kinda of stuff kills me and seems to be a recurring ailment of Candlestick. Hopefully that changes in Santa Clara.
BUMP. Big game and big chance to gain ground on Seattle in the division.

All in attendance: get loud on defense and quiet on offense.

LET'S GO NINERS!!!! BEAT THE TEXANS!
BUMP. For all of us going to the game next Sunday we need to make Candlestick the loudest it's ever been!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
BUMP. For all of us going to the game next Sunday we need to make Candlestick the loudest it's ever been!

THIS!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

THIS!

This x1000.

Felt today's crowd was a bit quiet. Hopefully just resting for next Sunday.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
We have to give Seattle a taste of their own medicine, and see how they like it.
Seattle has a loud stadium regardless but they seem to get extra amped up for the 49ers and break noise records. It's time to rock the Stick to its foundation Sunday and let them feel their own medicine. Time for the 12th man be on our side of the fence for once!
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Dec 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM ]
I'm coming from Maryland to be there for the Seahawks game. I pledge to not have any vocal cords left by the end of the game.
Just a reminder everyone better lose their voice at this game!
Please Candlestick, get loud for once (and not when we're on third down ), give Seattle a taste if of their own medicine!!
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Please Candlestick, get loud for once (and not when we're on third down ), give Seattle a taste if of their own medicine!!

Gotta do it.

Also.. Stand up the whole game. None of this sitting on your hands.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

We have to get loud from the start to finish. And I'm not just talking about getting loud when they're at the line of scrimmage we need to get loud when they're in the huddle trying to get the play in