LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Pledge to make Candlestick loud!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Like the "Rock" says.....BRING IT! I'll be making noise in Wisconsin that is for damn sure. Then I'm gonna paint Packerland RED!
There will close to 30,000 Packer fans in the stands. The Bay Area has a huge fan base for the Packers, and their fans nationwide travel well! Probably will be like the Cowboys game of last year, let's hope for a win1!
Originally posted by 84niners:
There will close to 30,000 Packer fans in the stands. The Bay Area has a huge fan base for the Packers, and their fans nationwide travel well! Probably will be like the Cowboys game of last year, let's hope for a win1!

I won't expect the crowd/noise to be a factor.

Soft polite fans + many packer fans =
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by carioca49er:
I assure you you'll be hearing us all the way out in Candlestick from our home here in Dallas! Go NINERS!!!

Enemy territory. How sexy.

Believe me when I say I've had quite an enjoyable time giving my cowboy fan buddies hell for their circus of a season
30,000 packer fans? If that is the case, every season ticket-holder should be ashamed of themselves.

Where did you get that there will be close to 30,000 Packer fans?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by real9erfan:

Where did you get that there will be close to 30,000 Packer fans?

That's like half the stadium is it not? No way.
Rock the 'Stick for me if you're there.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Fans betta step up!!

Let's go Faithful pick it up!
Were we LOUD enough?
DOOD. I DIDN'T SEE MANYPACKER FANS AT THE STICK!!!!!!

I wasn't there but im willing to bet that they were more miami dolphins fans 4 weeks ago than packer fans today at the stick. Can someone who went to the game tell us more about the atmosphere?

BIG UPS FOR THE 12TH MAN
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Haha feel the same way bro. Will be screaming my lungs out hundred of miles away in Ohio, lol.

So freaking nervous right now can hardly stand it. So excited to see us play and show the World why we're the team to beat in the NFC. F**k Rodgers and the Packers. F**k all of them. We're going to win. Whether it's by 3 points or 30, no way they come in and beat us at our House.

Lets go 9ers baby!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pdizo916:
DOOD. I DIDN'T SEE MANYPACKER FANS AT THE STICK!!!!!!

I wasn't there but im willing to bet that they were more miami dolphins fans 4 weeks ago than packer fans today at the stick. Can someone who went to the game tell us more about the atmosphere?

BIG UPS FOR THE 12TH MAN

I was at last years playoff game vs the saints and that was LOUD. Watching today's game from home but even on tv our 12th man was rockin! Nice job Niner faithful! And damn would I hate to be a cheesehead leaving the stadium right now...
Share 49ersWebzone