Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bfree
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Gay!!!!

wtf??
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
ALL YOU CATS AT THE STICK, GET BEHIND THE DEFENSE AND GET ON YOUR FEET TONIGHT!

Rally Kap and let's make the Stick shake so we can help the red and gold to a victory!

Let's Go Niners!!!!

Gay!!!!

Your mom should have had a back alley abortion.
Gay!!!!

For all those fortunate enough to be at the game tomorrow, GET LOUD. Rock the Stick and let's make it deafening when the 49ers defense is on the field. Let's take home field advantage to the maximum and help our Niners to a W.

Get on your feet and yell, and don't put up with any crap if old people behind you complain. It's playoff football.

Let's Go Niners! Beat the Pack!
For all those fortunate enough to be at the game tomorrow, GET LOUD. Rock the Stick and let's make it deafening when the 49ers defense is on the field. Let's take home field advantage to the maximum and help our Niners to a W.

Get on your feet and yell, and don't put up with any crap if old people behind you complain. It's playoff football.

Let's Go Niners! Beat the Pack!

BUMP!
ALL YOU CATS AT THE STICK, GET BEHIND THE DEFENSE AND GET ON YOUR FEET TONIGHT!

Rally Kap and let's make the Stick shake so we can help the red and gold to a victory!

Let's Go Niners!!!!

Gay!!!!

LOL
Be loud at all times the GB offense is on the field; when they're in the huddle, and even if they just made a big play. Continue to be loud.
don't forget the instructions.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Certified-Faithful-Home-Opener/65a1c8c9-2dd9-49a2-ab8a-3cba7a138084

PLEASE GUYS!!! Those of us who can't be there need you to be our voice. You can impact the game. The o line has some young players, we need to rattle them!
if someone tells me to sit down, im going to yell aowh, aowh, aowh in thier faces!

Don't let me down!!!!!!
Gonna cheer until I lose my voice.
Originally posted by snowone:
if someone tells me to sit down, im going to yell aowh, aowh, aowh in thier faces!

Nice!!!

Or swallowed
Originally posted by father49er:
Gonna cheer until I lose my voice.

Awesome that you're going. I tried to swing it but I was just out for a week for the Giants and Seahawks games in Oct and hit up the game vs. NO in last season's playoffs.

Can't wait to watch this one though.
Share 49ersWebzone