LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Which QB Would You Want to Lead This Team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which QB Would You Want to Lead This Team?

Hill better be the starter. Im tired of seeing us start someone else right after Hill was on a hot streak and then turn back to Hill at the end of the season since they made the wrong choice. Hill can win, and he's shown that. Our offense functions better as a team when Hill is taking the snaps and i would like to see what Hill can do with a full season, not just 6 or 7 games. The only reason Smith shoukd start is if in the preseason games he plays, he looks absoulutley amazing and plays alot better than Hill. This shouldnt even be a QB battle. Hill should be taking most of the snaps and be named the starter. The first couple of games should be a challenge for Hill. If he can get through them and reach the bye with a winning record, then we are in good shape. GO HILL!
Originally posted by Carney16:
Hill better be the starter. Im tired of seeing us start someone else right after Hill was on a hot streak and then turn back to Hill at the end of the season since they made the wrong choice. Hill can win, and he's shown that. Our offense functions better as a team when Hill is taking the snaps and i would like to see what Hill can do with a full season, not just 6 or 7 games. The only reason Smith shoukd start is if in the preseason games he plays, he looks absoulutley amazing and plays alot better than Hill. This shouldnt even be a QB battle. Hill should be taking most of the snaps and be named the starter. The first couple of games should be a challenge for Hill. If he can get through them and reach the bye with a winning record, then we are in good shape. GO HILL!

You mean... GO NINERS! .... uhm, don't ya?
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Why all of a sudden when someone says go Hill, they're in the wrong and they should instead say Go 9ers!!

This is a thread about who would you want to lead this team. You see every Hill supporter say "hey don't you mean go 9ers, when they are saying Go Alex Smith"???
Originally posted by oldman9er:

I do mean go niners, i just believe that in order to reach our potential, we have to start Hill.
Well, I'd like for it to be Alex heading into the future. That's who I want, if he can prove to me that he can get the job done.

Easy answer, really. He's the guy that, if he can do well, will be the face of the franchise for a long time.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Well, I'd like for it to be Alex heading into the future. That's who I want, if he can prove to me that he can get the job done.

Easy answer, really. He's the guy that, if he can do well, will be the face of the franchise for a long time.

I think Alex still has another 8-10 years left in him if he can prove himself and stay healthy.
Alot of Smith Groupies in here, onde estas (49ersman420)

Shaun Hill baby!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jprchrds:
Why isn't Tom Brady on the list? He grew up a niner fan and is possibly the best QB ever!

U must be a bandwagon niner fan how can u even side with Brady when u know for a fact Montana is the "GOAT" bias or not just about everybody thats a NFL fan knows Montana is the greatest.
Who give a toot if Brady grew up a niner fan that dont mean jack squat that aint got anything to do with being the "BEST" QB...........u just made me with your posting foo!!!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Shaun Hill baby!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have to say I don't get the fascination with ALex Smith. Even looking at college film I wasn't too impressed. I think people want so bad for him to pan out b/c he was an #1 over all selection. I don't get it - he has no up side and he is injury prone... But hey, to each his own.
Originally posted by 49ermark:

Shaun Hill baby!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I have to say I don't get the fascination with ALex Smith. Even looking at college film I wasn't too impressed. I think people want so bad for him to pan out b/c he was an #1 over all selection. I don't get it - he has no up side and he is injury prone... But hey, to each his own.

your on deck with your insight playa!!!!!!
thats what it really is his play is vanilla but just bcuz he was our #1 pick & ppl have heard ALL the bashing of him being a bust they want to prove the world that he still is worthy of a #1 pick
hopefully we can settle the QB positon this season for at least the next few years.................. till Nick Montana comes out

Originally posted by jprchrds:
Why isn't Tom Brady on the list? He grew up a niner fan and is possibly the best QB ever!

U must be a bandwagon niner fan how can u even side with Brady when u know for a fact Montana is the "GOAT" bias or not just about everybody thats a NFL fan knows Montana is the greatest.
Who give a toot if Brady grew up a niner fan that dont mean jack squat that aint got anything to do with being the "BEST" QB...........u just made me with your posting foo!!!!!!

Dude shut up

[ Edited by jprchrds on Jun 22, 2009 at 12:18:35 ]
alex smith!
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
alex smith!

lol at all the banned people from this thread
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I voted for alex smith

amidoinitrite?
Share 49ersWebzone