LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 431 users in the forums

Which QB Would You Want to Lead This Team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which QB Would You Want to Lead This Team?

I really would love for Nate Davis to pan out and lead the team. But from the poll Im taking Shaun Hill...its a no brainer. You got with a QB who is a gamer or one that has a nickname Mr. 3 and Out
I really hope Alex gets a chance to prove himself to the doubters.
Whichever QB wins games, I don't care.
Originally posted by PTulini:

It appears Singletary, Raye and Q.B. coach Johnson will give Alex that opportunity.

No decisions will be made until the Q.B. prove what the have in Pre-season games.
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by PTulini:

It appears Singletary, Raye and Q.B. coach Johnson will give Alex that opportunity.

No decisions will be made until the Q.B. prove what the have in Pre-season games.

Alex will get his shot but he is going to have to show A LOT to take the job from Hill. I'd prefer if he sat back and learned the offense, but if he's the starter week 1 I'll be happy and scared s**tless
This is just beating a dead horse guys... Anyone got that smiley for me to use here?
WOW! 50-50? Looks like Alex is winning back some fans.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by jones49:
Its the football field...where Alex can't win.

I fixed that for you

And I have fixed it for you.

~Ceadder
Joe Montana backed by Steve young....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Shaun Hill. I wanna see if he can continue what he started. I feel starting Smith may set us back due to him not playing in almost two years.

Here is the thing, we have seen alex take this team a couple times and come back in the 4th. Most memorable for me would be the az game. And the ass whoopin we gave seattle for me. He did this wit a strong running game and the dropsies from his wideouts. Pre injury of course when he was starting to progress into a pro qb. Never had put up flashy numbers.
Shaun hill, now he has really done nothing but put up w's for us. With a better starting cast. I would love to see alex tear it up in a niner uni. But at the same time I am very comfortable with hill taking the snaps. May the best man win the starting job I have to say. Who ever gets the nod I have a feeling is gonna have a big yr. I just need to check wit geturembedder n have em chat wit his median lol
i would really want to see Alex Smith run this offense
Alex Leaf already leads the team in visits to the bank and hospital combined
got to be alex he has more + than -
Originally posted by Aussie_Niner:
got to be alex he has more + than -

+ = Eyebrows

- = reading defenses

amirite?
Share 49ersWebzone