There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sweeten stadium deal

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/29/MNB317TS4C.DTL&tsp=1
Wow they do not raise taxes on the public one cent. And half the money they will get will also allow more money (on top of the sum for the stadium) be used for the local school district.

Andy Dolich you are the man! First the Grizzles stadium when people said it couldn't be done, and now the 49er stadium in Santa Clara. At least someone around here is earning their millions.

[ Edited by global_nomad on May 30, 2009 at 13:43:43 ]

I think the voters are going to approve it. Now its all up to Yorks to come with the rest of the money.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Seems like a great deal for Santa Clara, even if you could care less about the Niners, the School funds and the other benefits make it a no-brainer
  • 9erman
  • Info N/A
It looks Spider-Man friendly...
Originally posted by 09etihW:

Is that the same as this?

edit:

woahhh. It is the same.

[ Edited by 49erFaithful on May 30, 2009 at 11:47:48 ]
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
good question ^^
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Anyone know the name of the guy/company who designed it?
its the same but looks like its flipped
ill be happy with any stadium we get, but i have to admit, its not very unique. and i dont see why wed need half of the left side of the stands for box seats...

[ Edited by Niners99 on May 30, 2009 at 12:07:03 ]
does the 68,500 include the boxes? I kind of like how the boxes are completely separated from the rest of the seat.
Originally posted by NorCal49er:
its the same but looks like its flipped

The new view is from the top left part on the old pic
Originally posted by Niners99:
ill be happy with any stadium we get, but i have to admit, its not very unique. and i dont see why wed need half of the left side of the stands for box seats...

I agree! Especially with how much it is for the normal person to get box seats. It just means less seat availability and higher prices overall.