LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I dub thee...The Sphincter Dome.

That thing is hideous. The iMac comparison is dead on.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Ummmm

hella fugly

[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jun 26, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Ummmm

hella fugly

Looks like something out of Mass Effect
Atlanta's fugly stadium has its own thread...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/173036-atlanta-falcons-new-stadium-concepts/

please bash it there and keep this one focused on Levi's
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/173036-atlanta-falcons-new-stadium-concepts/

ok English
Originally posted by modninerfan:

ok English

future mod in training.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I'm sure this has been answered so forgive me.....But what's the 411 on tailgating in the new stadium?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:
I'm sure this has been answered so forgive me.....But what's the 411 on tailgating in the new stadium?

I know theyve said there will be plenty of tailgating areas. Users have talked about them shutting down the gold course on game days, somewhat like they do for the rose bowl. some have said it will be in the great america lot, which im more inclined to believe.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

ok English

lmao

Originally posted by THEB:

I know theyve said there will be plenty of tailgating areas. Users have talked about them shutting down the gold course on game days, somewhat like they do for the rose bowl. some have said it will be in the great america lot, which im more inclined to believe.

The great america lot will be used mainly for the people that paid the top dollar for seat licenses. The parking garage will be used for the suite tower ticket holders. And as of right now, the rest of us will be parking in the surrounding businesses' parking lots. There is a proposal to tear down the golf course and build a shopping and restaurant complex like Santana Row on top of it, as well as add acres and acres of parking. That would solve all the problems for everybody, but that's still a long way from getting approved and is in no way guaranteed to happen.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The great america lot will be used mainly for the people that paid the top dollar for seat licenses. The parking garage will be used for the suite tower ticket holders. And as of right now, the rest of us will be parking in the surrounding businesses' parking lots. There is a proposal to tear down the golf course and build a shopping and restaurant complex like Santana Row on top of it, as well as add acres and acres of parking. That would solve all the problems for everybody, but that's still a long way from getting approved and is in no way guaranteed to happen.

Relocate those damn kids and their soccer field
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran

I was told by one of the Devcon project managers that the parking garage will be primarily for the stadium employees.

...plus it's situated on reclaimed landfill, which adds to the environmental/NIMBY probable hoopla

Originally posted by SportsFan:

Jed should buy them out, or make the city an offer they can't refuse

...plus it's situated on reclaimed landfill, which adds to the environmental/NIMBY probable hoopla

Originally posted by SportsFan:

Jed should buy them out, or make the city an offer they can't refuse

Part of the approval for the stadium was a black and white agreement that those soccer fields would never be removed or altered. They are there to stay, period.
Share 49ersWebzone