LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
You are most likely looking at buying from Season Tix holders from NFL Ticket Exchange or Stubhub.

I don't think there will be many tix available from the team. They will hold some for players wives, guests, etc, but not enough to have much of a chance to get them.

I plan on using either of these services. I know they won't be cheap, but I don't care, either. 35 years a fan and never been to a 49ers game at the 'Stick.

Wow. Really?

Yeah, you have to go at least once....but don't be surprised if it feels kinda dumpy. LOL. Its about the history, not the facility itself. It was never a good football stadium. It was built for baseball before they enclosed it so all of the walkways are way too small. In the new stadium they will on average be 3 times the width they are now.
Wow. Really?

Yeah, you have to go at least once....but don't be surprised if it feels kinda dumpy. LOL. Its about the history, not the facility itself. It was never a good football stadium. It was built for baseball before they enclosed it so all of the walkways are way too small. In the new stadium they will on average be 3 times the width they are now.

Oh, I've been to the 'Stick, just never for a 49ers game. Got to heckle Pete Rose when he was manager of the Reds in '87. Watched a lot of "Humm Baby" Giants games there. A concert or two in '88. It's definitely got a lot of history. And if I were a season ticket holder, the last game played there, I'd have my tools with me and my seat(s) would be going out the stadium with me.
Wow. Really?

Oh, I've been to the 'Stick, just never for a 49ers game. Got to heckle Pete Rose when he was manager of the Reds in '87. Watched a lot of "Humm Baby" Giants games there. A concert or two in '88. It's definitely got a lot of history. And if I were a season ticket holder, the last game played there, I'd have my tools with me and my seat(s) would be going out the stadium with me.

Thats a good idea...but the gates have metal wand detectors
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Wow. Really?

Hmmm .... that does make it a bit more difficult .....
Wow. Really?

Hmmm .... that does make it a bit more difficult .....
yeah ..i want my seats bad..but i don't want to pay a crazy amount for them....if they even offer them
yeah ..i want my seats bad..but i don't want to pay a crazy amount for them....if they even offer them

I'm not a season ticket holder. But, I would certainly want my seat(s). It would be silly NOT to sell off the seats and whatnot to the fans. Would make a ton of money for SFP&R

I'm not a season ticket holder. But, I would certainly want my seat(s). It would be silly NOT to sell off the seats and whatnot to the fans. Would make a ton of money for SFP&R

Yeah...I'm pretty sure they'll do something like that. Someone asked Jed York on twitter about it and he said the Stadium belongs to the City of SF so it's in their hands. He did say tho that they were working on something. There is too much money to be made there NOT to do it.

The only problem with the seats is that they won't be free-standing. They attach to the vertical plane of the step behind you, not to the step below you. :(
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 20, 2013 at 2:48 PM ]

Yeah...I'm pretty sure they'll do something like that. Someone asked Jed York on twitter about it and he said the Stadium belongs to the City of SF so it's in their hands. He did say tho that they were working on something. There is too much money to be made there NOT to do it.

The only problem with the seats is that they won't be free-standing. They attach to the vertical plane of the step behind you, not to the step below you. :(

damn i never noticed that..i guess i got to get my jr high metal shop skills and make a bracket

damn i never noticed that..i guess i got to get my jr high metal shop skills and make a bracket

I actually knew that about the seats ..... Still, doesn't mean you can't break out the 'shop skills and make a stand of some sort like 49 said
Something else I just thought of .. what about parking lot signage? Stadium seat/section signage? Things like that?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jed York ‏@JedYork

Thrilled to have @NRGsolar & @SunPower as partners. Bay Area will have the 1st #NetNeutral stadium in the world!!!
http://cleantechnica.com/2013/02/25/sunpower-providing-solar-energy-for-new-sf-49ers-stadium/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

The view from the #SCStadium suite tower. http://instagram.com/p/WNtIF5CenF/
[ Edited by Jcool on Feb 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

The view from the #SCStadium suite tower. http://instagram.com/p/WNtIF5CenF/

Excellent photo. Good to see the lower bowl structural looks to be almost complete. In fact, I think I see where Marvin's seats are!!!!!!
New progress vid:

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Stadium-Tour-Suite-Tower/de606f77-31d3-4a94-b5b3-7f1f9ba9b3db
This is soooooooooo surreal on how fast they're putting up that thing. I'm kinda still surprised on how fast they're getting a new stadium.

If only the Sacramento Kings can get a new arena.
Share 49ersWebzone