There are 203 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NCommand:
My God, that thing looks almost freaking done! Good enough...throw in some grass and let's do it. It's already a better facility than Candlestick (minus the nostalgia).

Maybe they should install the risers for the lower bowl?

Nah, that's for VIP (corporate) and media and we all know how much Harbaugh loves the media. Much less distractions. LOL
My God, that thing looks almost freaking done! Good enough...throw in some grass and let's do it. It's already a better facility than Candlestick (minus the nostalgia).

Maybe they should install the risers for the lower bowl?

Nah, that's for VIP (corporate) and media and we all know how much Harbaugh loves the media. Much less distractions. LOL

There will be diehards in the lower endzones.
Money no object, I'd be in stadium club seats -those are the ones on the sideline, field level, right?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
yo Marv how much you pay for those seats

5K each for 2.

What !, i thought those were 80k seats ?

Endzone seats in the second level? Nah.

Not in the endzone....unless you mean the SIDE of the endzone.

yo Marv how much you pay for those seats

5K each for 2.

what about the seating license things

That is the license.

Individual game tix will be $125 ea.
man..i thought those were club seats..i wonder if i can still relocate if available
Originally posted by Beeker:
Money no object, I'd be in stadium club seats -those are the ones on the sideline, field level, right?

Everything in the above chart that's grey is a Club Seat.
man..i thought those were club seats..i wonder if i can still relocate if available

Those are all sold out. Sorry man. I purchased early in order to get first dibs when it came time to move.
Guess I'll be stuck buying whatever gameday tickets MIGHT be available. Having said that, it looks like I'll be going to SF this fall for the Seahawks game. I look forward to meeting y'all then
Guess I'll be stuck buying whatever gameday tickets MIGHT be available. Having said that, it looks like I'll be going to SF this fall for the Seahawks game. I look forward to meeting y'all then

You are most likely looking at buying from Season Tix holders from NFL Ticket Exchange or Stubhub.

I don't think there will be many tix available from the team. They will hold some for players wives, guests, etc, but not enough to have much of a chance to get them.

You are most likely looking at buying from Season Tix holders from NFL Ticket Exchange or Stubhub.

I don't think there will be many tix available from the team. They will hold some for players wives, guests, etc, but not enough to have much of a chance to get them.
this year the prices will skyrocket

10 games left at the stick

The side of the endzone isn't the endzone? Learn something new everyday.

The side of the endzone isn't the endzone? Learn something new everyday.

LOL...

I thought you meant BEHIND the endzone. No worries.

this year the prices will skyrocket

10 games left at the stick

...hopefully 2 more than that.....

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 19, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]

I plan on using either of these services. I know they won't be cheap, but I don't care, either. 35 years a fan and never been to a 49ers game at the 'Stick.
Share 49ersWebzone