LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Happs:
I have a question maybe someone here knows the answer too. I have had season tickets for 7 years. I bought SBL's for the new stadium. I used the financing that was offered.

Do I have to renew my season tickets next year (the last year at the Stick) to keep my SBLs for the new stadium? Or can I skip next season?

Just remodeled the house and had some unforeseen financial issues that will be resolved by 2014. I'm sure I'll make it to a game or two next year for the last season there.

I don't think you have to renew.

But you should anyway.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by almondJoy:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
What does this mean for non-season ticket holders? Are we gonna have to pay some sort of license too for every ticket?

Someone please answer this question …

Do you mean buying individual game tickets as a non-STH? No, just like now if you're buying on the secondary market, you pay the market price. If there are straggler single tickets you're able to buy direct from the 49ers, you would pay whatever is face value, and there would not be some added "license surcharge."

I guess that's what you're asking.

Actually I think you might be incorrect. The example I draw from is raider fans buying tix after they renovated the colosium. To buy single game tix there was a surcharge added to the price of the ticket. If fa e value was say $100, the purchaser would actually have to pay like $120 for the ticket. I believe the same would apply at our new stadium. The price on the seat charts that are out now are the price season ticket holders would pay. If you bought a single game ticket from the 49ers, you most definitely would not be paying the price on that chart.

Yes, but the ppont is that I don't think there are any seats that don't have a License attached....unless they don't sell out the building which is possible.

Considering the success on the field tho I think tickets to the new stadium are going to be in high demand.

Agreed on your last point, but it's not possible to sell 100% of the seats to season ticket holders. Tickets must be held out and made available to to visiting teams family. There's also standing room only tickets that most likely will be available.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I decided to upgrade mine. Moved from Section 223 to 122.

how much those cost?

i'm in sec 416..NOSEBLEEDS

6k a seat and $150 per ticket

The 223 section was 5k and $125 per ticket
I'll just keep buying my Sunday Ticket. Maybe some day I can win the lottery and actually come to a game. By the rich, for the rich...
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'll just keep buying my Sunday Ticket. Maybe some day I can win the lottery and actually come to a game. By the rich, for the rich...

Where do you live?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:
how much those cost?

i'm in sec 416..NOSEBLEEDS

Those are not bad dude. I wished I had decided earlier to get the license - could have gotten better seats for the same price.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Agreed on your last point, but it's not possible to sell 100% of the seats to season ticket holders. Tickets must be held out and made available to to visiting teams family. There's also standing room only tickets that most likely will be available.

There is no standing room only tickets. It was in the original plans but they decided to scrap it.
what is the most up to date completion % now?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
what is the most up to date completion % now?

I heard somebody say 30% complete recently.

Interior of east side of stadium shot through southwest corner further south on STAT. There are some workers on 400 level risers for scale purposes.

South end of tower taken from STAT at construction bridge. I think the vertical white metal pieces begin to define the exterior. Not to say they will be exposed. The conceptual drawing shows a mural here.

This is the first time I have seen pieces like that installed

South end of stadium taken from STAT south of construction bridge

Looking through northwest corner of stadium from top of parking garage. This photo was taken just after 1 pm. If you look closely you can see shadow of angled in north end of tower extends on top of first level of construction to under structure below scoreboard. Extrapolating to other end of tower (south end) shadow is probably approaching field. Field will probably start seeing shadows around game time or a little later. At some point I will try to get photos a little later to see what shadow looks like.

Photos & captions c/o billwalshfield @ http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=131710&page=62

The fact that the 49ers are in the Super Bowl makes me all the more excited for the new stadium. It would have been a big buzzkill if the team was playing bad football going into the new stadium. "Ladies and gentleman let's her it for your 4-12 San Francisco 49ers!". I may be dreaming but it would be sweet to win the Super Bowl this year and then again next year in Candlesticks last season so going into the 2014 season in the new stadium we can hang "Back to back World Champs" banners. An optimists dream I know
Do those mountains in the background get snow in the winter like socal does?
Sus, my man, you really think jerry jones stadium doesn't look like anything but a scabies turdt? With a removable shell?
Share 49ersWebzone