There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Stadium pics and info (added pics from stadium tour)...

i just got sec 402 row 11, 2 tix.
Just saw this thread and re-read my contract. My second payment is due 1/1/2014, then balance on 3/1/14 unless I decide to finance.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i just got sec 402 row 11, 2 tix.

Gratz.
Originally posted by father49er:
Just saw this thread and re-read my contract. My second payment is due 1/1/2014, then balance on 3/1/14 unless I decide to finance.

That's what I said in the first post.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by father49er:
Just saw this thread and re-read my contract. My second payment is due 1/1/2014, then balance on 3/1/14 unless I decide to finance.

That's what I said in the first post.

Some people are getting technical and calling the Jan 2013 payment the first payment and consider the first 10% just a down payment. Yours says 2nd payment so people are trying to argue technicalities. Dunno, point being a payment was due 1/4/13, Stoney gave a heads up in case you missed the invoice sent to and email reminders.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by father49er:
Just saw this thread and re-read my contract. My second payment is due 1/1/2014, then balance on 3/1/14 unless I decide to finance.

That's what I said in the first post.

Some people are getting technical and calling the Jan 2013 payment the first payment and consider the first 10% just a down payment. Yours says 2nd payment so people are trying to argue technicalities. Dunno, point being a payment was due 1/4/13, Stoney gave a heads up in case you missed the invoice sent to and email reminders.

I read Stoney's OP and thought I need to make a payment this Jan but didn't receive a bill (or misplaced it). Thanks for the reminder Stoney. I forgot I made the 1/1/13 payment when I purchased the seats back in October. That's all.
You do have some grace period. Just paid mine. Was blessed this year as fate sent Michele and I seats we could get to because of all our knee and my back issues. We are now in sec 307 row 6 (last row-three steps from concourse).



It's going to be epic!
[ Edited by ninertico on Jan 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:
You do have some grace period. Just paid mine. Was blessed this year as fate sent Michele and I seats we could get to because of all our knee and my back issues. We are now in sec 307 row 6 (last row-three steps from concourse).



It's going to be epic!

Did they tell you how long the grace period is and how they will handle defaults? Wondering if more seats will open up.
i had a question for everyone who got seats in the $6k SBL (or any sbl for that matter) and how the interest if calculated if you choose to finance. Assuming we have an outstanding balance of $9,600 (for two $6k SBL's after two down payments of $1,200) on March 2014 and choose to finance this over 10 years, the 49ers calculate the Financing charges to be $3,884.90 (annual interest rate of 8.5% for 10 years). does ANYONE understand how they calculated the $3,884.90 financing charges? i have asked the sales rep that helped us and wasn't able to provide a clear answer other than this is what the software provides under this sbl combination. anyone know how the financing charges are actually calculated?
Originally posted by djgtek:
i had a question for everyone who got seats in the $6k SBL (or any sbl for that matter) and how the interest if calculated if you choose to finance. Assuming we have an outstanding balance of $9,600 (for two $6k SBL's after two down payments of $1,200) on March 2014 and choose to finance this over 10 years, the 49ers calculate the Financing charges to be $3,884.90 (annual interest rate of 8.5% for 10 years). does ANYONE understand how they calculated the $3,884.90 financing charges? i have asked the sales rep that helped us and wasn't able to provide a clear answer other than this is what the software provides under this sbl combination. anyone know how the financing charges are actually calculated?

Just sat down and figured it out on my own seats (even though I'm not financing but I love math):

I have 2 2k SBL's, that is $2800 financed, $1,113.10 interest, 10 payments of $393.31.

(Balance-payment)*1.085=new balance
1 (2800.00-393.31)*1.085 = 2611.25
2 (2611.25-393.31)*1.085 = 2406.47
3 (2406.47-393.31)*1.085 = 2184.28
4 (2184.28-393.31)*1.085 = 1943.20
5 (1943.20-393.31)*1.085 = 1681.63
6 (1681.63-393.31)*1.085 = 1397.83
7 (1397.83-393.31)*1.085 = 1089.90
8 (1089.90-393.31)*1.085 = 755.80
9 (755.80-393.31)*1.085 = 393.31
10 (393.31-393.31) = 0

So to answer your question it is yearly compounding interest.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Just sat down and figured it out on my own seats (even though I'm not financing but I love math):

I have 2 2k SBL's, that is $2800 financed, $1,113.10 interest, 10 payments of $393.31.

(Balance-payment)*1.085=new balance
1 (2800.00-393.31)*1.085 = 2611.25
2 (2611.25-393.31)*1.085 = 2406.47
3 (2406.47-393.31)*1.085 = 2184.28
4 (2184.28-393.31)*1.085 = 1943.20
5 (1943.20-393.31)*1.085 = 1681.63
6 (1681.63-393.31)*1.085 = 1397.83
7 (1397.83-393.31)*1.085 = 1089.90
8 (1089.90-393.31)*1.085 = 755.80
9 (755.80-393.31)*1.085 = 393.31
10 (393.31-393.31) = 0

So to answer your question it is yearly compounding interest.


awesome bro! thanks so much! after reading your post i can't believe i couldn't figure it out myself... i literaly was slapping my head for days trying to figure it out and finally gave up . and to boot, i am a financial analyst in real life
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,316
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

YES RT @PostBroncos: Goodell said NFL would like to WiFi all stadiums so fans can access more data. NFL in process of meeting with carriers

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Data/cell was much improved some places this yr. RT @PostBroncos: Goodell: NFL would like to WiFi all stadiums so fans can access more data.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,750
Got 2 tickets in section 223 Row 20
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,316
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers stadium update: Can you figure out where the missing piece should go? @ 49ers New Stadium LLC http://instagr.am/p/U1vLeCPtBa/
anyone buy season tickets at the new stadium with all the super bowl hype?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home