There are 156 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I guess this should just be merged with the original stadium thread now. lol

And just to ad, I asked my rep when I signed the contracts all about non 49er game events. The only thing we are not guaranteed is Super Bowl tix and Olympic tix. Everything else we will have first dibs on to get a seat. Not all events will guarantee you your exact seat. Some events may use the stadium in different ways. If they have a concert there and you're on the endzone behind the stage, they obviously won't expect you to sit behind the stage. You would then be relocated to a different section. All of this being available before the general public gets a chance to buy. I imagine there will be a list formed at the start of the year and you need to decide ahead of time what you plan to purchase.

It is probably similar to being part of a fan club for a concert. You get presale code to buy tickets ahead of time. I imagine this timeline will still be after the fan clubs for concerts or whatever clubs there are for other sporting events.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I live in Toronto so it makes no difference to me, but if you shell out all this cash now, and then in 5 years you move or decide to cancel your tickets for whatever reason is the SBL money just gone, or do you get it back from the next person that buys your spot??

You gotta sell em to get your money back. If you ever miss renewing your season tickets, you forfeit your SBL.

What a racket they have...For me; I'll just buy a couple scalper tix when I'm in town, this SBL thing is real f**ked for some of us. My tix were in LE33 at the 43yrd line row 11 seat 6&7. For thier lovely SBL they wanted $70k each and $375 a game, they can kiss my a$$...and then, and then..if you are broke one year and you pay your tix late they take the SBL away....Freakin loan sharks..can you tell I'm very, very bitter..?
wtf? they want 70,000 a seat?

Club seats.

These are like the uber-premiere seats. Padded. Access to a number of clubs within the stadium (Champions Club, Broadcasters Club, etc) and access to other stuff at well (I think they may even get field access...not sure tho). They may also automatically get a chance to buy Super Bowl Tix when available, but don't quote me on that. I thought there were only 3 teirs of club seats tho....80K, 30K, and 20K. The 80Ks are right on the 50. If somebody didn't want to pay the amount for their seats and they were in a section that is now a club seat, they were given the option to move to a cheaper section.

There are 9K club seats in the 68K seat stadium.

The rest of the stadium has SBLs that range from 12K per seat to as low as 2K per seat. Most are between 6K and 2K (The 12k are only 2 small sections at field level right next to the club seats). Mine were 5K.
Ok. Now that sounds a lot more reasonable. Me and a few homies are already planning to fly to SF for the last game at Candlestick
just paid..damn these 9ers been kicking my azz, Playoff tix, SBL..then 2013 Season due Feb 15 !!!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
just paid..damn these 9ers been kicking my azz, Playoff tix, SBL..then 2013 Season due Feb 15 !!!

I know. When all said and done I will have given them about 3 grand in the last month and a half.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I know. When all said and done I will have given them about 3 grand in the last month and a half.

Just wait until next year. Unless you decide to finance your SBL.

Dec 2013-Jan 2014 Playoff tickets due if we make it
Jan 1. 2014 10% SBL due
Feb sometime 2014 2014 season tickets due
March 2014 70% of SBL balance due
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Jan 1. 2014 10% SBL due

Unless you finance that last part. I'm hoping to pay off before that to avoid the interest.

Jan 1. 2014 10% SBL due

Unless you finance that last part. I'm hoping to pay off before that to avoid the interest.

Yeah that is why I said that.

Jan 1. 2014 10% SBL due

I hope you guys don't have to finance at that ridiculous rate of 8.5% or whatever it was. I went with the plan broken into 4 payments, sigh... they will get their mone somehow...
I'm not sure what's left, but I was not a current season ticket holder and I got two seats in section 410 row 11 for 2K each in late September. Looks like about the 35 yard line to me.

[ Edited by dcsham on Jan 4, 2013 at 8:17 PM ]
I know it was asked a while back, but yeah the stringy things hanging from the ceiling are tie wires for t-bar ceilings, you see them in pretty much any professional building restaurant etc.. Wire is used so that the ceiling can shift back and forth during an earthquake, as static support like a bar or piece of wood would break under the pressure. This way less things dropping on people's heads during earthquakes. Sorry I install those ceilings for a living, and it's pretty interesting stuff.

Originally posted by SJniner7:

Jan 1. 2014 10% SBL due

I hope you guys don't have to finance at that ridiculous rate of 8.5% or whatever it was. I went with the plan broken into 4 payments, sigh... they will get their mone somehow...

I plan to pay it off beforehand, but if I can't I'll do that payment plan and continue to try to pay it off. There is no prepayment penalty or anything.
I plan to pay it off beforehand, but if I can't I'll do that payment plan and continue to try to pay it off. There is no prepayment penalty or anything.

this is why i have sold many of my tickets this year, and will next year. it is not just the cost of the ticket either, it is the gas, parking, food, toll, and to a lesser degree the energy. it is so hard to get home around 7-9(midnight) and wake up to get to work at 10:30am and do the physical activity my job entails, so i usually take an extra day off.

this year i sold my 2 giants tickets for $300, bears $260, dolphins $240, and i forget who i took to the lions game. took a co-worker to the bills game, sold to a coworker for the rams and cardinals game for face, and ate my second seat for the seahawks game. and plan do to the same next year and most likely sell many games the first year of the new stadium.

hell i am on the fence about selling to the division game. $800+ sounds pretty freaking awesome right now. i still owe close to a $1k in various medical bills for my bulging disc, and may need to help my parents pay for their health coverage since it just went up $120 a month. not to mention how much i will likely owe in taxes this year for disability and a 401k loan i defaulted on.
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Nah ill just pay off the 70%. I don't pay interest for many things. Bought tickets I can easily afford. Ill wait for people who over bought to have distress sales to upgrade further.
Nah ill just pay off the 70%. I don't pay interest for many things. Bought tickets I can easily afford. Ill wait for people who over bought to have distress sales to upgrade further.

like a sir.
Originally posted by dcsham:
I'm not sure what's left, but I was not a current season ticket holder and I got two seats in section 410 row 11 for 2K each in late September. Looks like about the 35 yard line to me.

Lucky you, ive been a sth since 2008, was allotted 406r11. I would've much rather had your set.
Share 49ersWebzone