There are 150 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If anyone is looking to sell PM me.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

I think they are already available to the public.

I paid mine last week.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I live in Toronto so it makes no difference to me, but if you shell out all this cash now, and then in 5 years you move or decide to cancel your tickets for whatever reason is the SBL money just gone, or do you get it back from the next person that buys your spot??

You gotta sell em to get your money back. If you ever miss renewing your season tickets, you forfeit your SBL.

What a racket they have...For me; I'll just buy a couple scalper tix when I'm in town, this SBL thing is real f**ked for some of us. My tix were in LE33 at the 43yrd line row 11 seat 6&7. For thier lovely SBL they wanted $70k each and $375 a game, they can kiss my a$$...and then, and then..if you are broke one year and you pay your tix late they take the SBL away....Freakin loan sharks..can you tell I'm very, very bitter..?
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jan 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I think they are already available to the public.

I paid mine last week.

They are available to the public now,and quite a few too. This is the blow back from the big tix SBL and most seat costs. IF they would have been more fair about it so they got their building money back but take twice as long, it would have been sold out the day the tix went on sale to the season tix holders..
Is there a license required for every seat in the new stadium?
If so, that blows.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
If so, that blows.

Yes. I think the lowest priced one is $3 or $5k way at the top...
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
If so, that blows.

Yes. I think the lowest priced one is $3 or $5k way at the top...

What does this mean for non-season ticket holders? Are we gonna have to pay some sort of license too for every ticket?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
What does this mean for non-season ticket holders? Are we gonna have to pay some sort of license too for every ticket?

Lol there are no tickets for you (unless they don't sell out SBL's or something crazy). You will have to buy off the secondary market like
Stubhub, etc.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Lol there are no tickets for you (unless they don't sell out SBL's or something crazy). You will have to buy off the secondary market like
Stubhub, etc.

The cash we're forking over for SBL's will easily be made up in face value ticket prices.

My brother-in law shelled out 40k for 2 seats when the New Jersey Giants opened their stadium. Everybody on the site is being so blasé about the cost. You can paint it any way you want but it's a rip-off pure and simple. Take former owner Frank Parking Lot McCourt he bankrupts the team for his personal pleasures and sells the team and pockets billions and get this, still keeps the parking concession. How did sports owners ever exist before Personal Seat Licenses? You can say to me, then don't pay it, and if I had a seat I wouldn't.
As much as I love the team and love driving up to games I just can't break that type of bread. This deal only works in favor for ownership and not the consumers. I hope I can find season tickets on stub hub or something but I'm not buying a seat I won't really own!
Originally posted by anubis5:
As much as I love the team and love driving up to games I just can't break that type of bread. This deal only works in favor for ownership and not the consumers. I hope I can find season tickets on stub hub or something but I'm not buying a seat I won't really own!

You will be able to find tickets ..just that you probably won't be paying face value.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
My brother-in law shelled out 40k for 2 seats when the New Jersey Giants opened their stadium. Everybody on the site is being so blasé about the cost. You can paint it any way you want but it's a rip-off pure and simple. Take former owner Frank Parking Lot McCourt he bankrupts the team for his personal pleasures and sells the team and pockets billions and get this, still keeps the parking concession. How did sports owners ever exist before Personal Seat Licenses? You can say to me, then don't pay it, and if I had a seat I wouldn't.

How did they exist before PSLs? Cities built the stadiums. Teams were just tenants.

Cities (especially in California) don't do that anymore. Teams charge FANS for PSLs/SBLs because tax dollars are no longer an option. Did you think that teams always used to privately finance stadiums? That has never been the case.
If so, that blows.

Yes....and to be quite honest I like it better that way. It would suck if some of us had to pay the SBL and then others got in without having to.

The good news tho is that the SBL itself can be sold.
Share 49ersWebzone