Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what can i get for 10k?
Well either way is fine with me...haha
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what can i get for 10k?

Too late bub. Shoulda got in earlier. Even then there isn't anything good/worth 10k. I was willing to spend that easily and could have had section 211 (right next to club seats) but wouldn't spend 10k to sit in corner endzone seats. So I'm up in the 400's on the sideline. All the sidelines are reserved for club seats (20k+ per seat). Only non-club sideline seats are in the 300's and 400's or a few 12k per seat SBL's on the visitor side.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Again, as I was told....that is only for Club Seat Holders (and I don't even think thats ALL the club seat holders either. That's not for every seat in the stadium.

If you are correct that would be awesome, but thats not how I was told it works.

"All seats that are sellable will include an SBL, a one-time payment that gives buyers control of their seats for 49ers games and is good for the life of the building. SBL owners will receive priority access to purchase tickets for other events at the new stadium as well."

I thought this meant superbowls too but looking at it using common sense I can see that it probably doesn't...DAMN YOU LOGIC! lol I guess I was just too juiced getting the ticekts and misheard my rep...lol
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jan 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
When the superbowl is played in the new stadium, seson ticket holders get first access, 2015 I believe

That is false
Originally posted by SportsFan:
When the superbowl is played in the new stadium, seson ticket holders get first access, 2015 I believe

That is false

This
Again, as I was told....that is only for Club Seat Holders (and I don't even think thats ALL the club seat holders either. That's not for every seat in the stadium.

If you are correct that would be awesome, but thats not how I was told it works.

"All seats that are sellable will include an SBL, a one-time payment that gives buyers control of their seats for 49ers games and is good for the life of the building. SBL owners will receive priority access to purchase tickets for other events at the new stadium as well."

I thought this meant superbowls too but looking at it using common sense I can see that it probably doesn't...DAMN YOU LOGIC! lol I guess I was just too juiced getting the ticekts and misheard my rep...lol

yeah..this way a big blow to all of us that bought tix.. but it goes for all the stadiums hosting the SB.

Right now you can buy tix for the SB in NO through the NFL
Originally posted by SportsFan:

That is false

I think we have already come to this conclusion
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

yeah..this way a big blow to all of us that bought tix.. but it goes for all the stadiums hosting the SB.

At least we get first dibs at any Monster truck rallys at the new stadium! haha

thats was what closed the deal for me

thats was what closed the deal for me
LOL

There will be a number of events that your SBL will give you rights to, but I think it states somewhere in the contract that Super Bowls are not on that list. I heard somewhere that there may be a lottery for people to get the option to buy seats, but that may just be for the lower tier Club Seats. I think the 80K seats automatically get the right to buy SB tickets.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what can i get for 10k?

Too late bub. Shoulda got in earlier. Even then there isn't anything good/worth 10k. I was willing to spend that easily and could have had section 211 (right next to club seats) but wouldn't spend 10k to sit in corner endzone seats. So I'm up in the 400's on the sideline. All the sidelines are reserved for club seats (20k+ per seat). Only non-club sideline seats are in the 300's and 400's or a few 12k per seat SBL's on the visitor side.

I disagree with that. You may not be able to get a sideline seat, but that doesn't mean none of the seats left are worth it. 10K would get you almost anywhere left in the stadium. There are only 2 12K sections and a few 6K, but 5K and under is the majority of whats left.

There will be a number of events that your SBL will give you rights to, but I think it states somewhere in the contract that Super Bowls are not on that list. I heard somewhere that there may be a lottery for people to get the option to buy seats, but that may just be for the lower tier Club Seats. I think the 80K seats automatically get the right to buy SB tickets.

The contract states that we do not have rights to any other NFL games other than 49ers games. So basically if the raiders play here or if there is a SB, we won't get those tickets.
Originally posted by dwy621:

The contract states that we do not have rights to any other NFL games other than 49ers games. So basically if the raiders play here or if there is a SB, we won't get those tickets.

Correct. I remembered something about the "other NFL games" but didn't mention it because I wasn't completely sure.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone