There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Stadium pics and info (added pics from stadium tour)...

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by susweel:
dont look like they got much parking

I was thinking the same thing. Are they actually going to share parking between Great America and the stadium?

Alot of the parking comes from surrounding businesses...and yes the Great America Parking is shared.

To be honest tho, I'm taking light rail. ;-)

Good thinking, but for peeps like me who have to drive to the Bay to see the game, I guess we're screwed. Oh well, not like it will deter me from going

I was thinking the same thing. Are they actually going to share parking between Great America and the stadium?

Alot of the parking comes from surrounding businesses...and yes the Great America Parking is shared.

Good thinking, but for peeps like me who have to drive to the Bay to see the game, I guess we're screwed. Oh well, not like it will deter me from going

Gonna be tough to tailgate with such limited parking.
the only thing that matters is the stadium is brand new!
pave over great america

/thread
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
pave over great america

/thread

I'm not opposed to this lol... dont go dont curr

No worries...there is parking in the businesses around the site...yout just can't see them. You might have to hike just a bit, but overall there is about TWICE the parking of Candlestick within walking distance (40K spots to the 18K at the 'stick...tho I dunno if that counts the dirt lot).

Try parking in Mountain View light rail station if your coming down the Peninsula, or from east bay park at the Great mall (Milpitas) Light rail station
pave over great america

/thread

LOL. ;-) I think Great America is going to become much more popular now though. They'll have crossover stuff and I wouldn't be surprised to see some NFL stuff in that park.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Try parking in Mountain View light rail station if your coming down the Peninsula, or from east bay park at the Great mall (Milpitas) Light rail station

Yeah...thats not a bad idea. I live close to the Cottle station that at this point doesn't have route to the stadium without switching trains. I'm hoping they add a train that turns left on Tasman instead of right. The have one that turns right, but it starts in Campbell. I'm guessing they make some adjustments on Gamedays to accomodate fans.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]
LOL. ;-) I think Great America is going to become much more popular now though. They'll have crossover stuff and I wouldn't be surprised to see some NFL stuff in that park.

Yep... Good for the mom/kids who aren't into or would be too restless at a football game on game day. Probably a cheaper ticket too!
Hell yeah! They are making great progress!

Originally posted by tohara3:
Hell yeah! They are making great progress!

Oh snap second level already? Man this thing might have the total shape of the stadium completely done in a month.
pave over great america

/thread

THIS and the damn golf course that sucks anyways
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
pave over great america

/thread

but, but, BUT....its reclaimed LANDFILL!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
pave over great america

/thread

but, but, BUT....its reclaimed LANDFILL!

Don't you understand what that is ?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home