LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
to be honest tho, he probably will try every trick in the book to keep the niners from moving. do you think he wants to be known as the guy who let the niners move out of san francisco? he's gonna try to swindle as much as he can. politics are dirty, thats just how it is
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
to be honest tho, he probably will try every trick in the book to keep the niners from moving. do you think he wants to be known as the guy who let the niners move out of san francisco? he's gonna try to swindle as much as he can. politics are dirty, thats just how it is

lol definitely.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

If we cant get a new stadium my foot is gonna be dirty from lodging it so far up his squatter
Good for Newsome keep the NINERS in the sco where they belong. Screw Santa Clara and the whole San Jose area. San Francisco 49ers belong in San Francisco not SJ or SC bottom line. I hope this BS Santa Clara stuff falls through so that we can get a real stadium designed in the City that dosen't look like a K-Mart version of Stanford's stadium.

Since I have nothign but time to kill and i'm bored I thought I'd try my own amateurish stadium bling.

edit i remember for somebody asking for a coke bottle so walla, maybe after a break I'll add some fireworks or something

[ Edited by Shorteous on Jun 2, 2009 at 14:48:42 ]
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
My hatred for Gavin Newsome grows more every day.

"That's a lot of money to spend on a team that wont even change it's name"

For the love! Are you kidding me!?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/06/02/MNLB17UTB1.DTL

Agreed.

He can't present a plan that works so he sabotages the Santa Clara project.

I'll tell you, If the Bay Area loses the 49ers because they can't get a stadium measure passed, I'll put Newsome on my hit list. ;-)

wow he says they should spend the money on schools, but the schools are going to get millions from the niners according to their proposal

what an a*****e

he is trying to misinform the people on details that mite not let the project pass.

what a piece of shat!!!!!

libel!

MNF
Originally posted by 09etihW:

MNF

that ^^^ looks like a beauty!
nice job.

i dunno what u guys are saying bout how this stadium is gay and everything,
that s**t looks nice. whatd u expect?

MNF

MNF

I may not be in love with the new design, but you have skills.

Originally posted by joesfumanchu:

MNF

Ditto
Remember this design? For the life of me I can't find the bigger pics of the entire stadium, but I remember loving this when it was unveiled.
Originally posted by Carney16:
Originally posted by joesfumanchu:

MNF

Ditto

LOL. Thanks - I just wanted to see what a Monday night game might look like.

MNF

I hate you so much right now for actually putting effort in to it. lol
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

MNF

I hate you so much right now for actually putting effort in to it. lol

I've seen some of your handywork in the past; I'm sure you could rock this out no problem.
Share 49ersWebzone