LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 466 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by stefano89:
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

Digital, and you are supposed to use your phone to access the stadium

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.

actually last year i heard they gave season ticket holders the choice of either paper tickets mailed to them or the new digital method. which is different from the few years before last year, since moving to levis.
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.

actually last year i heard they gave season ticket holders the choice of either paper tickets mailed to them or the new digital method. which is different from the few years before last year, since moving to levis.

There wasn't an option. They made the switch and that was it.

Nope. You can print them if you want them, but they don't provide any physical tickets. And you can only print them 7 days before the date of the game.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Aug 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM ]
Hey everyone, I'm visiting my brothers in sf next weekend and planning on going to the game vs. broncos next weekend. Can you guys recommend a good section to sit? Level 100 sections are still available but not sure what side and section is recommended. Thanks!!
Originally posted by dasblack:
Hey everyone, I'm visiting my brothers in sf next weekend and planning on going to the game vs. broncos next weekend. Can you guys recommend a good section to sit? Level 100 sections are still available but not sure what side and section is recommended. Thanks!!

Not a bad seat in the house. But here are a few tips

Don't sit on the east side (Opposite of the suite tower). if you do, sit in the 100 level row 25 or lower or the sun set will be in your face.

Lower North/south endzone seats are good but the sun will be on the side of your face for a bit
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 12, 2017 at 6:29 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Good to see ownership finally realize that they need to acknowledge the past with the images being posted of the new ring of honor, banners and images of former greats. Still don't get why it took so long?
Originally posted by jcs:
Good to see ownership finally realize that they need to acknowledge the past with the images being posted of the new ring of honor, banners and images of former greats. Still don't get why it took so long?

Because there's a large museum. Plus who is starring at the names across the stadium when football is being played on the field
Hey guys, going to the game on Saturday. I found the tailgating map which lists the open flame lots. How early do you usually have to get there for red or green one lot? Also, how far is blue one from the stadium? Thanks

Oh, one last thing... is it cheaper to buy parking before the game? What is the cost for parking?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Hey guys, going to the game on Saturday. I found the tailgating map which lists the open flame lots. How early do you usually have to get there for red or green one lot? Also, how far is blue one from the stadium? Thanks

Oh, one last thing... is it cheaper to buy parking before the game? What is the cost for parking?

Lot gates open 4 hours prior to game time. If you want a certain area to tailgate I suggest to get there before the gates open.

Blue 1 is a 15 min very slow walk if you're walking with kids (it's about a mile away)

I took a quick look at StubHub and it's looks like all parking passes are just under face value
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 16, 2017 at 8:43 AM ]

Lot gates open 4 hours prior to game time. If you want a certain area to tailgate I suggest to get there before the gates open.

Blue 1 is a 15 min very slow walk if you're walking with kids (it's about a mile away)

I took a quick look at StubHub and it's looks like all parking passes are just under face value

Awesome, thanks

For most games, you can't just roll up and pay into red and green 1 lots. Might be different for preseason games since attendance will be much lighter than normal. Blue 1 it's usually not a problem. Day of game price for that is $50. Blue 1 is about a half mile/15 minute walk to the Levi's ticket gates.

For most games, you can't just roll up and pay into red and green 1 lots. Might be different for preseason games since attendance will be much lighter than normal. Blue 1 it's usually not a problem. Day of game price for that is $50. Blue 1 is about a half mile/15 minute walk to the Levi's ticket gates.

Thanks for the info, Stoney
One last question for my dudes... this may sound idiotic.

Does buying a green lot pass pregame guarantee a spot in there? No matter what time you get there?

Does buying a green lot pass pregame guarantee a spot in there? No matter what time you get there?

Any parking pass guarantees you a spot in that associated area

In any of the lots. The later you show up the harder it is to park
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 16, 2017 at 4:23 PM ]

Any parking pass guarantees you a spot in that associated area

In any of the lots. The later you show up the harder it is to park

Thanks dude. See you on Saturday
Share 49ersWebzone