There are 86 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The endzone should be red or gold. that will help the offense find it.
Originally posted by NinerGod:

lol
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Lulz
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
endzones need to be gold 49ers with red background for the playoffs...idc about the font

Font looks so old, like we're play'in techmo bowl
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Niners did fine work honoring the career of legendary coach Bill Walsh at Levi's Stadium -- office & statue with Joe

Originally posted by Marvin49:
I can tell you 100% that while the "first string" offense and defense were on the field, that was NOT the case. It was much louder when Denver was on offense.

I do think its gonna be loud in there tho. The loudest it was in there was when they ran onto the field and it was impressive. I've never been to Arrowhead or the Clink so I can't make an apples to apples comparison, but it was loud.

After that tho, most of the peeps at the game were passively watching the game and really checking out the stadium, trying the food, handing out in the concourses (or clubs if they were club seat holders) to escape the sun.

Most people were just checking out the new stadium.

Also, the players on the field have said it is loud. That is what matters. I hope people realize that our stadium directs noise onto the FIELD. So most of the noise is on the field, not in the stands. Which is ideally what you would want, unless you enjoy losing your hearing.
Originally posted by GoForGold:
Mike Rosenberg @RosenbergMerc
#49ers have applied for a permit to use two flame throwers & scoreboard pyrotechnics for player entrances at Levi's Stadium.

Obviously awesome.
Originally posted by 16to87:

someone photoshop sourdough sam's head on this guy
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by LVJay:
doot, where the hell were you? what about the fish doe, lol

it's tuesday evening where im @....was at work when I missed out on 666.....futaragisu....

You're in the PI or something... How did you know about San Tomas Creek (taking a canoe to Levis)

I grew up in Sunnyvale & Fremont....now I'm in japan
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I grew up in Sunnyvale & Fremont....now I'm in japan

Originally posted by mayo49:
The Quentin font is the best.

Truer words have never been spoken. F*ck Donahue and John York for switching in 2005.
For those that went to the Denver game, how was traffic getting out of the stadium parking lots? Also, how long did it take to get back to SF?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Growth of #49ers value

2005: $699M
2006: $734M
2007: $799M
2008: $865M
2009: $875M
2010: $925M
2011: $990M
2012: $1.18B