There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

nvm
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:24 PM ]
Tickets to tonight game Nov 19th vs Bears. Sec LR10, Row 14, Seat 15,16. $130 face value. $150 for both OBO, PM me if interested
I will be working so I can't go to the game, but I am willing to sell my great seats. I'm selling 2 in LR 34, row 7 for $300. Let me know if you're interested!
[ Edited by Young08 on Nov 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,141
Originally posted by Cdsffan:
Tickets to tonight game Nov 19th vs Bears. Sec LR10, Row 14, Seat 15,16. $130 face value. $150 for both OBO, PM me if interested

PM sent
Does anyone know the stadium? I have the opportunity to purchase a choice of 2 tix in LB18 row M or LR10 row 1 for the Dec 30th Arizona game for around the same price. Which one is better? Maybe rain?
Originally posted by WERADAMS:
Does anyone know the stadium? I have the opportunity to purchase a choice of 2 tix in LB18 row M or LR10 row 1 for the Dec 30th Arizona game for around the same price. Which one is better? Maybe rain?

LB18 are probably the best seats in the stadium. Not sure why you wouldn't take those. Face value are more than LR10.
I wasn't sure, never been there before. I was just thinking if it was raining, but I'd rather have the better seats regardless. Thanks for your response!
I am looking into buying tickets for the dolphins game, I will buy and maybe even trade tickets for ie Cardinals for Dolphins.
Pm me.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LB18 are probably the best seats in the stadium. Not sure why you wouldn't take those. Face value are more than LR10.

If your in the lower reserved your most likely under neath the overhang so you would not have to worry about rain as compared to lower box which puts you in the action, sunshine/ rain.
Looking to 49ers Pregame Field Passes for December 30th game vs. Cardinals. Going to be in SF over Christmas Break and looking to buy 49ers Field Passes for December 30th game vs. Cardinals. Really want to get some so I can get down on field before the game. I am looking to buy 4 of them, but will buy as many as I can get my hands on. If you have any or know of any available, please contact me ASAP. Appreciate any help. Thanks
[ Edited by jand8791 on Nov 26, 2012 at 2:33 PM ]
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LB18 are probably the best seats in the stadium. Not sure why you wouldn't take those. Face value are more than LR10.

If your in the lower reserved your most likely under neath the overhang so you would not have to worry about rain as compared to lower box which puts you in the action, sunshine/ rain.

not true, a lot of Lower Reserved seats are out in the open. Row 14 is out in the open. The Lower Box 18 seats are a steal if they are the same or even close to the same price of LR 10. Row M is 13 rows from the Field. Almost perfect seats. Buy the LB SEC 18 ROW M seats.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
not true, a lot of Lower Reserved seats are out in the open. Row 14 is out in the open. The Lower Box 18 seats are a steal if they are the same or even close to the same price of LR 10. Row M is 13 rows from the Field. Almost perfect seats. Buy the LB SEC 18 ROW M seats.

How much?
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
not true, a lot of Lower Reserved seats are out in the open. Row 14 is out in the open. The Lower Box 18 seats are a steal if they are the same or even close to the same price of LR 10. Row M is 13 rows from the Field. Almost perfect seats. Buy the LB SEC 18 ROW M seats.

How much?

What do you mean How Much? He said the cost was about the same?
does anyone have 3 for the dolphins game available? thanks..
Need 2 tickets to the Dolphins game