LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okay
  • Veteran
I have 1 e-ticket to the Chicago MNF hame 19th November. Section LE25 row 26 seat 10. Price $200 or will trade for a pair of tickets. Will be putting it on ebay soon.

(I bought 1 ticket thinking I'd go by myself but my girlfriend is coming over to the USA with me from Australia now, so I need a pair)

Thanks!
[ Edited by okay on Nov 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM ]
me and my homegirl wanna buy tickets to the dolphins game. Our limit is $200 each. If you guys have lower level seats, please pm me!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
me and my homegirl wanna buy tickets to the dolphins game. Our limit is $200 each. If you guys have lower level seats, please pm me!!!

My dude...I JUST bought tickets to that game. Lower Endzone Section 40 for 84 bucks a piece. First Niner game at the stick ever for me...excited!!

Check out Ticket Exchange or Stubhub...PLENTY of great seats for less than $200 bones. I saw a ticket in LR17 for 120 bucks a piece for row 17 and same section row 2 for $142 a piece.

Good luck...hope to see some of you guys there.
This Sunday's Rams game. I have 2 UR10 row 4 tickets and a yellow parking pass for sale. $200 OBO for everything. I'm not interested in selling the parking pass separately. Pickup in Oakland Lake Merritt area preferred.
Originally posted by reasonable1:
My dude...I JUST bought tickets to that game. Lower Endzone Section 40 for 84 bucks a piece. First Niner game at the stick ever for me...excited!!

Check out Ticket Exchange or Stubhub...PLENTY of great seats for less than $200 bones. I saw a ticket in LR17 for 120 bucks a piece for row 17 and same section row 2 for $142 a piece.

Good luck...hope to see some of you guys there.

My dood. R u going to the tailgate?
I am selling two tickets to the patriots vs 49ers game on stub hub :( :( :(

575 each. Lower Sideline 133 row 6
Will be listing my bears tix on eBay today unless a zoner wants them. Le39, aisle, row 18. 2 tix and parking. $400 total. Pm me.
I have two tickets to the Bears game as well. Lower Box 22 sideline seats about 10 yardline and about 14 rows from the field. Looks like I can't make the game. PM me if you want them. $185 each OR BEST OFFER! I also have the Miami game for sale.
Hey guys,

I have 2-tickets to the Bears-9ers game this Monday. I am selling them on NFL Ticket Exchange for $215/each.

LR19
Seat(s) 16-17

However, I am willing to sell them to Webzoner for $200/each or best offer.

GOOOO 9ers!!!!
NINERS - BEARS

Sold my tickets and parking pass to someone who cannot go.

He wants to sell them for what he paid - $365 for two LE39 aisle seats in row 18 plus parking. AWESOME seats.

Tickets and parking pass will be in the South Bay for pick up through Monday. If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with him. This is a great deal, as face value is just under $300.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
NINERS - BEARS

He wants to sell them for what he paid - $365 for two LE39 aisle seats in row 18 plus parking. AWESOME seats.

Tickets and parking pass will be in the South Bay for pick up through Monday. If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with him. This is a great deal, as face value is just under $300.

sir your tickets are bad luck. LOL. i have sat here, they are awesome seats.
I know. I have still never sat in them. Soon, I hope.
Have an extra PARKING PASS, selling below my cost, for $50. PM ME if interested. I live in SF, work in Daly City.
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Nov 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
NINERS - BEARS

I got $200... Really that's all I got, I'm sure he will sell for more
Sold
[ Edited by five1oh on Nov 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone