LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Got tickets for Niners/Giants but need a parking pass. Anybody got one for sale???
If so, PM me.
[ Edited by Legbreaker on Oct 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM ]
Not sure if this is the right place for this but how hard is it to sneak booze into the 'Stick? A flask? mini bottles? a camelbak under my shirt? Thoughts?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by davide49:
Not sure if this is the right place for this but how hard is it to sneak booze into the 'Stick? A flask? mini bottles? a camelbak under my shirt? Thoughts?

Get "pocket shots" they sell them at most liquor stores. Its in a soft bag like thing. It fits in your pocket, and has 10 shots worth of your type of alcohol
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Need 4 tix to Niners v Giants
[ Edited by Esco on Oct 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM ]
I am willing to buy anywhere from 2-6 tickets for the Rams game. Want to at least take my 5-year old to his first game.
I have four tickets to the Giants game at UB13 row H and G, piggy back style. Make me a reasonable offer. I had something come up. 1st come 1st served and best offer takes.

PM me if interested.

Looking for two tickets to the 49ers vs Dolphins game in December. PM me if you have extra tickets. Thanks!
Looking for tickets for the Bears game on Monday night! please lmk if you have any available!
I have 2 tickets for MNF vs the Cardinals if anyone is interested 4th or 6th row, visitors side. Lmk if you're interested.
selling 2 tickets for the Giantss game.

Had a couple of deals fall through and i hate to waste tickets...so I'm offering my tickets which normally go for 79 each for $80 for the pair.Send me a PM if you want them and I'll email them to you (so yeah pm me your email) and you can paypal me the money.Seats are LR7 row 4
[ Edited by Jakemall on Oct 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM ]

Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Leaving to Vegas on the Thursday night of the Seahawks game, have to sell my tickets:

3 tix- Upper Box 56 Row E - $180 for ALL 3 tickets

PM me if interested

Bizzump.
I have a parking pass available for the Seattle game. Will sell for face value if you cover shipping from So Cal. Pm me.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Do people have any luck selling 1 ticket on like StubHub? I can't make it to the Sunday games anymore due to a new work schedule and went in on tickets with friends, so I have a single seat for sale for just about every game.

do u have tge bears game available?
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I have one ticket available for Thursday's game vs. Seahawks....UR Sec. 5, row 23, seat 25....asking $50.
Four tickets to Thursday's game. PM me if interested...
Share 49ersWebzone