There are 138 users in the forums

Josh Morgan looks REALLY REALLY GOOD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need a plan to attack teams. First give em crabs finish them off with VD and cover them with Sheets and then put Bear scat on em.
Originally posted by prometheus:
We need a plan to attack teams. First give em crabs finish them off with VD and cover them with Sheets and then put Bear scat on em.

then gore them and douse them with hot coffee
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
my cousin has a laundromat in san jose and he said patrick willis came in and they chatted for a while. he said willis told him he thinks morgan is by far the best receiver and they didnt need to draft crabtree!!! i almost didnt believe him when i heard it. if he says this kind of stuff it must mean were looking damn good at WR.

Suddenly they look like they have shored up this position with quality & depth. Finally. It's been such a long drought at WR for this team.

ya i know, and the best part is that theyre all young. bruce will be gone and probably battle but i mean the nucleus in crabtree morgan and hill looks for a great future

Why the hell is a millionaire in a laundromat?
Originally posted by AkNiners:
my cousin has a laundromat in san jose and he said patrick willis came in and they chatted for a while. he said willis told him he thinks morgan is by far the best receiver and they didnt need to draft crabtree!!! i almost didnt believe him when i heard it. if he says this kind of stuff it must mean were looking damn good at WR.

Suddenly they look like they have shored up this position with quality & depth. Finally. It's been such a long drought at WR for this team.

ya i know, and the best part is that theyre all young. bruce will be gone and probably battle but i mean the nucleus in crabtree morgan and hill looks for a great future

co sign lol

even if he's in a condo dude has to have a f**kin washer / dryer combo in his place. cmon now

Patrick Willis

At a Laundromat???

Unless it was run by the California Hardbodies http://www.californiahardbodies.com/bach.html, I call BS

I would hope that they are paying Patrick sufficiently that he has a washer / dryer in his abode of choice
Originally posted by AkNiners:

Word
  • trellblaze1
  • Info N/A
I think we should let Mr Crab get on the practice field first before we dub him starter...
It's pretty easy to get excited about the possibilities for Morgan especially since he started out last season with the illness and pretty significant weight loss. He should be stronger and much more productive ...... can't wait.

Oh yea, just because Patrick Willis said so then it MUST be true. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT..............

jk jk Patrick don't kill me
Originally posted by trellblaze1:
I think we should let Mr Crab get on the practice field first before we dub him starter...

I agree!!!

Dirty

Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I thought Morgan would have had a productive rookie year last year if he was on the field more and Martz involved him more in the offense

Morgan did have a productive year last year. The impact of rookie, or even 2nd year WR's is usually minimal. He has already over exceeded expectations; he was a 6th round pick, and a steal at that.
  • AZZ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:

the cap'n makes it happen. morgan and crabs will be the top 2, should be on the field every snap once crabs gets used to playing against pros

is that frank in a niners snuggy?
2009 Josh Morgan-795 rec yds.; 6 TD; 75 rush yds
I expect Josh Morgan to be our #1, while someone else, ( like Hill, or maybe Jones ) to start at #2. Then after a few games Crabtree will step into the #2 role.

Our WR core is set for YEARS! Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, Jones, Ziegler even.

Perhaps Bruce can contribute again? Anywho, Yeah if Morgan looks REALLY REALLY GOOD, I expect him to play REALLY REALLY GOOD!

Go niners
[ Edited by CashusClay123 on May 7, 2009 at 1:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone