LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

When will Hill lose his first Home Start?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Hill lose his first Home Start?

We don't lose at home.
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
36% say 8-0 at home.

lets be serious, homers. thats not going to happen.
  • 9erman
  • Info N/A
Oh well, so much for a good post...
i really dont care who starts anymore, i just want to win! we bleed red n gold and were all on the same team, just win baby!
  • nivek
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I say we try out best but we can't handle ATL or Titans run first offense.

Can't handle the run first?

The D ranked top 5 against the run up the middle.

It'll be someone we expect to beat.
Originally posted by ezrider:
We don't lose at home.

I like the sound of that.
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
You guys that prognosticate defeat are like Tokyo Rose.
Who said we're losing at home?
these are the games I am looking toward to see how much improvment we made from last year and hopfully buy then we have Crabtree tearing it up or atleast in the rotation and teams are doubling him or Morgan so we can stop the 8 in the box to stop Gore , Coffee & Sheets and on top of that playing home !
Why are we talking about losing? I'd prefer not to lose.

Originally posted by ezrider:
We don't lose.

Fixed
  • MadManManny32
  • Info N/A
all those game look winnable
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Do we know for sure that Hill is the starting QB? Let's wait till we settle on one. Shall we?

Would the coaching staff be insane not to start him with his track record? There's a question for you.

oh god here comes the a.smith vs hill argument.

jus answer the question[/quo

Yeah right, I'm right there with ya. Because of the bandwagoneers of smith and hill, you cant have one
And mark my words, the ONLY WAY they would be insane on offense is if they started Davis or Huard. Other than that either guy is fine.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Do we know for sure that Hill is the starting QB? Let's wait till we settle on one. Shall we?

Would the coaching staff be insane not to start him with his track record? There's a question for you.

oh god here comes the a.smith vs hill argument.

jus answer the question[/quo

Yeah right, I'm right there with ya. Because of the bandwagoneers of smith and hill, you cant have one post and it stay focused on one or the other.

And mark my words, the ONLY WAY they would be insane on offense is if they started Davis or Huard. Other than that either guy is fine.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Against ATL, I can't see us holding Turner, Gonzo, White, and Norwood in check all game.

I wouldn't worry that much about Ten., just cause their only weapon is Chris Johnson. Stop him, and you win. Anyone see that playoff game against Baltimore? He was killing that Raven D but when he got injured, the Titan offense just went flat. Plus, they lost Haynesworth. That'll hit their passrush quite a bit. I think we can take the Titans at home.
Share 49ersWebzone