LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Rank your excitement

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Rank your excitement

How many of you feel like we are heading into just another building year, where the goal is to be about .500 or barely better and that next year is when the magic is going to happen...???

Are you totally opposite and SO f**king excited that you can't stand it and you KNOW this is the time we final escape the cloud of the past decade ..???

I honestly think that we are going to explode onto the scene in 2009 and that we will be battling for #6 within the next 24 months, WITHOUT DOUBT....

Am I crazy....
[ Edited by 49123 on Apr 27, 2009 at 7:51 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49123:
How many of you feel like we are heading into just another building year, where the goal is to be about .500 or barely better and that next year is when the magic is going to happen...???

Are you totally opposite and SO f**king excited that you can't stand it and you KNOW this is the time we final escape the cloud of the past decade ..???

I honestly think that we are going to explode onto the scene in 2009 and that we will be battling for #6 within the next 24 months, WITHOUT DOUBT....

Am I crazy....

While I'm excited. I only see a .500ish record in 09. But FINALLY heading in the right direction. Even though it's been 5 offseasons and still no NT or Pass rush LB. But hey, it was a 6 year plan!
Originally posted by krizay:

Am I crazy....

While I'm excited. I only see a .500ish record in 09. But FINALLY heading in the right direction. Even though it's been 5 offseasons and still no NT or Pass rush LB. But hey, it was a 6 year plan!

Come on bro, this IS the year. I'm telling you, it all happens starting from right now.

The race to #6 starts today and I finally feel like we are in the race now.

Before now, we were just observers, now we've laced up and are down and ready.

Yeah, Shaun Hill isn't Peyton Manning and we don't have Albert Haynesworth at NT but the way I see it, our defense will be a little better than last year, our offense will be MUCH improved, we have a REALISTIC chance at 10-6 and anything can happen in the playoffs.

So if we were to go one and done in the post season this year, SO WHAT, we return all our major players next year, with a TON of cap room and TWO FIRST ROUNDERS to boot...

I'm tellin you, they will soon have to add us to the conversation when talking about real playoff threats.
[ Edited by 49123 on Apr 27, 2009 at 8:08 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:

Am I crazy....

Come on bro, this IS the year. I'm telling you, it all happens starting from right now.

The race to #6 starts today and I finally feel like we are in the race now.

Before now, we were just observers, now we've laced up and are down and ready.

Yeah, Shaun Hill isn't Peyton Manning and we don't have Albert Haynesworth at NT but the way I see it, our defense will be a little better than last year, our offense will be MUCH improved, we have a REALISTIC chance at 10-6 and anything can happen in the playoffs.

So we if we were to go one and done in the post season this year, SO WHAT, we return all our majore players next year, with a TON of cap room and TWO FIRST ROUNDERS to boot...

I'm tellin you, they will soon have to add us to the conversation when talking about real playoff threats.

oh dont listen to Krizay. He's still bitter about Vernon.
where is the one where I have niner dreams that make me stick to my sheets....

[ Edited by Dajanksta on Apr 27, 2009 at 8:14 AM ]
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
where is the one where I have niner dreams that make me stick to me sheets....

LOL!!!

I didn't want to admit to doing that, but now since you made it okay...
I'm as excited as I could be for a team coming off a 7-9 season.

we finally got a play maker to go with Gore, I don't know what could be better. Not to mention we got a Sun Devil to fill in at RT
im pissed
Where is the correct option?

Share 49ersWebzone