What's your grade for the 49er draft?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your grade for the 49er draft?

Oh, and:

ESPN Sportsnation draft grade map:

Niners Grade

And the Raiders? Take a look...
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
We didn't address any of our real needs.

WE don't have any real needs. Whatever that we needed, Scotty had some journey men to fill the holes and Singletary will motivate them into probowlers.
Originally posted by NolanHasAPlan:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
We didn't address any of our real needs.

WE don't have any real needs. Whatever that we needed, Scotty had some journey men to fill the holes and Singletary will motivate them into probowlers.

Spoken like a freaken genius. What will we do without NHAP. NFC champs!!
Well, if Crabgrass ain't a 9er...this draft grade is ?
Originally posted by BigMar:

draft grades are stupid, and you cant actually grade a draft for at least 3 years to see how the players turned out
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BigMar:

draft grades are stupid, and you cant actually grade a draft for at least 3 years to see how the players turned out

Agreed. However, we are getting strong signals how Michael Crabgrass mental thinking process works....not good.
If we can sign Crabtree and he's the player we hope he can be, then this draft is the best. Coffee is outstanding so far, Sheets MAY be the surprise of the entire draft. Sheets will compliment Gore and Coffee's running style a lot. Davis looks like a winner too. As for Boone, I wouldn't be surprised if he is a starter someday.
Ask me in 3 years. If all our picks are still in the NFL and a few have become pro-bowlers we get an A. If they are all out of the league we get an F

How can you determine the quality of a draft based on 3 pre-season games?
Mike Oher is looking like a beast maybe we should've picked him instead?
Ask this in 2-3 years.

Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Mike Oher is looking like a beast maybe we should've picked him instead?

Yeah I have been thinking that way lately and let some other team deal with Crabtree's greediness.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Ask me in 3 years. If all our picks are still in the NFL and a few have become pro-bowlers we get an A. If they are all out of the league we get an F

How can you determine the quality of a draft based on 3 pre-season games?

its the webzone man!!! we only need one preseason game to assess the draft, the other two games were just fillers
I wanted to post something insightful for my first post, but i got nothing... it's a B right now, but depending on the Crabtree situation it can be anywhere from an A+ to a C-
Originally posted by TheDude:
I wanted to post something insightful for my first post, but i got nothing... it's a B right now, but depending on the Crabtree situation it can be anywhere from an A+ to a C-

Well, Dude, that is more insightful than many! Welcome.

Right now, and with the Crabtree situation as it is, this one is uncallable. Even in NinerTalk
Right now with the play from Coffee and the potential in players like Davis and Mckillop I think that with or without Crabtree it's probably a B.
Share 49ersWebzone