LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

What's your grade for the 49er draft?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's your grade for the 49er draft?

Ask that question at the end of the season...far too early to know one way or another. Granted, it looks good so far, notwithstanding the Crabtree holdout (which shouldn't be part of the criteria 'til he signs and plays). Some of the draft class will be contributors their rookie season, like Coffee, McKillop, maybe RJF and Crabtree whenever he signs. I'd say there's a good chance Taylor, Pascoe land on PS, while Davis won't see much (if any) action unless there's an emergency situation.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Getting Crabtree at #10 and an extra 1st round pick in '10 deserve a B at least.

Agreed
Originally posted by GoNiners:
You don't have to let us know what A, B, C, D, and F represent..we've all been in school long enough to know the grading system

I thought they did away with the grading system because it could affect someones self esteem, and hey do you really want the correct answer or the fact that the child at least made an effort.

To answer the question, how in the f**k would anybody truthfully grade a draft until at least 3 years down the line.

[ Edited by nvninerfan1 on Sep 3, 2009 at 12:56:00 ]
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
We didn't address any of our real needs.

um WR, RB, S, QB, future 1st
i gave it a C cause we didn't address our pass rush situation when that's our biggest need. and now were stuck with a numb nut who doesn't even wanna dress up and practice! other then that if we erased our first round i would give us a A. but since crabtree is acting like a __________ you could fill that blank in. i gave the first round a F so the in between is a C
cmon, you know how it goes

A++ now
F-- 3 years from now
I feel a draft. Oh it's just the wind whistling thru anybody's head that thinks you can reasonably rate a draft before 3 years.
Originally posted by danimal:
cmon, you know how it goes

A++ now
F-- 3 years from now

Share 49ersWebzone