There are 242 users in the forums

49ers 2009 Schedule thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
3 possible cold weather games. We better be able to run the ball.
  • niners2007
  • Info N/A
I understand this year why we would start off with the Cards but really? Really? Again???
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
at all the "easy schedule" & double digit wins predictions.

WE HAVE THE SAME SQUAD AS LAST YEAR! WHICH DOESN'T INCLUDE KEY PIECES IN KEY PLACES!!!!!

We closed out the season 5-2. We've addressed needs in free agency. The draft is around the corner. For at least a day, be optimistic.

What needs did we address? How many CONTRIBUTORS will we select in this draft?

We got Frank's favorite blocking FB back. We got a quality DE in Evans. And we got Marvel who if healthy, will be a very solid contributor.

WooHoo a FB, a backup DE & a oft injured RT to replace another oft injured RT. Whom we got like 2 months into FA. Not exactly a hot commodity no?

I haven't seen where our needs were addressed!

Maybe 2-3 of our young existing players will step up?

Nooo thats impossible!!
  • krizay
  • Veteran

WE HAVE THE SAME SQUAD AS LAST YEAR! WHICH DOESN'T INCLUDE KEY PIECES IN KEY PLACES!!!!!

We closed out the season 5-2. We've addressed needs in free agency. The draft is around the corner. For at least a day, be optimistic.

We got Frank's favorite blocking FB back. We got a quality DE in Evans. And we got Marvel who if healthy, will be a very solid contributor.

WooHoo a FB, a backup DE & a oft injured RT to replace another oft injured RT. Whom we got like 2 months into FA. Not exactly a hot commodity no?

That's a possiblity. But not at the positions in which we need them to step up. I mean if we were good at drafting it would be another story!
I'm glad we open against the Cardinals. Not that I needed any extra motivation to want the 49ers to destroy Arizona but ever since Warner said "God told me to resign with Arizona", DURING dinner with Singletary, I have wanted to see Warner crippled by our defense. Seriously, I hate that guy more then any other player in the NFL. He's a complete fraud.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on Apr 14, 2009 at 4:39 PM ]
I wanted a sunday night game so Madden could do it.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I'm glad we open against the Cardinals. Not that I needed any extra motivation to want the 49ers to destroy Arizona but ever since Warner said "God told me to resign with Arizona", DURING dinner with Singletary, I have wanted to see Warner crippled by our defense. Seriously, I hate that guy more then any other player in the NFL. He's a complete fraud.

Seriously, I hope we break him in half....
Don't have the cash to fly out to the Bay area this yr but at least I can drive down to Houston to see em.
I see about nine losses there. Tired of opening against the Cards. Does the NFL have no originality?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nflguy49:

That's a possiblity. But not at the positions in which we need them to step up. I mean if we were good at drafting it would be another story!

Yea...if we would have drafted Michael Huff we wouldn't be having these problems!

...come on Krizay you set yourself up sometimes lmao
So now when do tickets go on sale.
we only have one game where we travel cross-country (@ Philly)
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Yea...if we would have drafted Michael Huff we wouldn't be having these problems!

...come on Krizay you set yourself up sometimes lmao

Dude! you still talking?

Abra Cadabrah

*POOF* be gone!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We better go 4-1 before the bye week. Cause after we have a few softies and then some tough tough match ups.

This is a very tough stretch of games.

8 Nov 01 SF @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 1:00 PM FOX

9 Nov 08 TEN @ SF Candlestick Park 4:15 PM CBS

10 Nov 12 CHI @ SF Candlestick Park 8:20 PM NFL NETWORK Thursday Night

11 Nov 22 SF @ GB Lambeau Field 1:00 PM FOX

12 Nov 29 JAC @ SF Candlestick Park 4:05 PM CBS

The tough ones are at the Colts and vs. the Titans. GB, JAX, and Chicago aren't great teams by any means. IMO, it really isn't that tough of a stretch. We should go 3-2 in that span. I'm not saying those games will be easy, but I think we'll be able to handle Jax easily at home. The GB and CHI games will be tougher than JAX, but they're still winnable.
Share 49ersWebzone