Originally posted by lamontb:Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Also, the Cardinals and us as of today are favored in the division in terms of strength of schedule.
Team Win Loss Tie %
22. St. Louis Rams 119 137 0 .465
24. Seattle Seahawks 117 139 0 .457
25. Cleveland Browns 114 140 2 .449
26. San Francisco 49ers 113 142 1 .443
27. Arizona Cardinals 113 143 0 .441
I never understood how they can go off strength of schedules when the draft isn't over and teams are still getting players. I just wish they would do that at the end of the year that way you can look at how the teams actually did instead of basing it off of ther eprevious years record
At this point in time, that is the best measuring stick.