LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

How Would You Celebrate the 49ers Winning the Next Super Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would celebrate with my heart coming to an abrupt stop due to over excitement. and with my last breath would scream NINERS!!!!!! like I was william wallace in braveheart screaming FREEDOM before he died
after the gm will go outside my house and yell out like crazy making all my neighbors think theres a crazy maniac outside and probably waking up their kids. i'll then watch the highlights time and time again watching all the coverage. i will not be able to sleep at all that night
I'd be ticked off once I woke up, cause it didn't happen.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
after the gm will go outside my house and yell out like crazy making all my neighbors think theres a crazy maniac outside and probably waking up their kids. i'll then watch the highlights time and time again watching all the coverage. i will not be able to sleep at all that night

and then chat on here for a week straight. I remember the 02 Wildcard game, I yelled, screamed, broke down in tears... it was a roller coaster of emotions. I wouldn't be able to imagine a super bowl. I was only 9 in 94 so I remember it but I was a kid, I liked the 9ers but didn't live for them. I'd probably lose my voice before the game.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I am 48 now, hopefully I won't disturb the rest of the people in the rest home when I celebrate. I feel I will have to out live the Yorks to see another one. What people seem to forget is all 5 Super Bowl wins were under Eddie's ownership and greatness begins at the top.
Originally posted by rigs49:
I'd be ticked off once I woke up, cause it didn't happen.

ill be excited, but we are still one away after that from where i want to be...
Originally posted by wailers15:
I would punch my brother-in law in the face, and kick him in his nutts!! then punch his brother!! Raider fans. Then tell him my sister is going to be leaving you now, because your in the presence of greatness!!! Smoke allot of weed. Then smoke some more. Drink until i p**s green!! Then when my brother in law wakes up i'll punch him in the face, then p**s on him when he's asleep!
Ahhhh it just seems like yesaterday when we beat the crap out of the chargers. That yesterday was tooooo long ago.

wow this is what should've been posted. hackers?

I would punch my brother-in law in the face, and kick him in his nutts!! then punch his brother!! Raider fans. Then tell him my sister is going to be leaving you now, because your in the presence of greatness!!! Smoke allot of weed. Then smoke some more. Drink until i p**s green!! Then when my brother in law wakes up i'll punch him in the face, then p**s on him when he's asleep!
Ahhhh it just seems like yesaterday when we beat the crap out of the chargers. That yesterday was tooooo long ago.

would you do all those things twice, too?
cry

Call Mike Nolan and Laugh in his face...
get wasted and make sweet love to hot female niner fans.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Sing Coach Singletary's verse from the The Super Bowl Shuffle song:

Mike Singletary
I'm Samurai Mike I stop'em cold.
Part of the defense, big and bold,
I've been jammin' for quite a while,
Doin' what's right and settin' the style,
Give me a chance, I'll rock you good,
Nobody messin' in my neighborhood.
I didn't come here lookin' for trouble,
I just came to do The Super Bowl Shuffle
  • NM49ERFAN